Head of Market Access応募 Job ID R0005410 Location Asker, Akershus, Norway;
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Medical Advisor Oncology in our Asker office.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 31,000 professionals working together across 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our 235-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Watch our Medicine for the World video: Watch our Medicine for the World video.
As Head of Market Access, you will report to Country Manager in Norway and be a part of our Leadership Team. Your overall objective will be to:
- Engage in strong long-term relationships with payers and other stakeholders and act as the “one voice” for LOC to payers and institutional affairs stakeholders in conjunction with the GM
- Contribute to Takeda portfolio development by providing local input into pipeline products and business development activities
- Ultimate objective is to achieve and maintain broadest patient access at a price that follows corporate guidance within the shortest time and with a minimum of reimbursement restrictions
Market Access Strategy & Execution:
- Develops, leads and communicates the short term and long-term market access strategies for the LOCs portfolio
- Translates and communicates strategies into implementable tactics and ensures smooth execution by cooperation with/coordination of cross functional team members (medical, marketing, sales, market access, business support etc.)
- Leads Market Access Team in protection and expansion of public and private reimbursement of all commercially approved products.
- Monitors marketplace dynamics and anticipates HC trends and changes. Ensures timely and effective response in close contact with HQ Market Access function
- Contributes to the development of recommendations for the introduction of Takeda´s pipeline products and the assessment of in-licensing opportunities
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies, procedures and processes as well as with local regulations and policies
- Identifies tier-1 decision makers, key influencers and stakeholder groups including private or public institutions for existing and new products to establish / manage / extend professional relationships in close collaboration with Medical and Business Units
- Works with local and regional policy makers in relation to Health Policy
- Participates in national level industry forums and market access working groups to represent company´s interest
- Engages in health policy shaping activities in favour of the company´s interest to maximize access to Takeda´s products to a broad patient population, using smartly industry forums
- Understands local legal and regulatory platform, its strengths and gaps, and is able to address it as a part of Public policy management
- Anticipates and interactively discusses scientific, legal, financial and business topics with representatives to ensure business deals meet or exceed requirements
Pricing and Reimbursement:
- Prepares customer-tailored value proposition for high-level pricing and reimbursement
- Initiates, develops and executes pricing and contract strategies that relate to competitive products and new entrant´s market position and formulate a competitive response that ensure financial goals are met
- Leads Market Access team and aligns with Sales, Marketing and Finance to evaluate and recommend effective contract strategies, analysis, negotiation and pricing tools and strategies for all current and future products
Health Economics and Outcome Research:
- Drives the company´s local HEOR and RWE strategy in close alignment with Medical and Marketing teams
- Ensures design of studies & database proposed by corporate and/or local HE / GOR teams are fit for purpose in collecting evidence to optimise and maintain access status
- Leads team in the development, analysis and communication of health economics data and new clinical evidence for both new and existing products already on the market (defend reimbursement status and price as well as promoting acceptance of and maintenance of products on recommendation lists)
Leadership responsibility for Market Access team:
- Provides strong leadership and guidance to immediate team and cross functional stakeholders in the area of Market Access, Health Policy and Health Economics
- Promotes cooperative and inclusive way of working together by use of effective coordination tools (clear definition of roles, prioritization of activities)
- Initiates and promotes development of direct reports (by using defined process)
- Accountable for maintaining a thorough understanding and adherence to all applicable codes
- Takes personnel decisions in cooperation with HR and GM
- Recruits team and establishes collaboration between team and other relevant functions (LOC and HQ)
- Sets targets and objectives and promotes & monitors achievement
Administration, monitoring and controlling:
- Plans and monitors the expense budgets and ensures proper resource allocation.
- Checks constantly the efficiency of tactical measures & programs and takes corrective actions if required
- Supports adherence to defined local & shared service processes for a smooth handling of internal workflows incl. ordering & purchasing, invoices operation, promo-material-clearing etc.
- Ensures that quality standards and legal & internal requirements are met and Takeda remains responsible to its corporate values, employees, customers and stakeholders.