Market Access Manager & Health Economist - Norway応募 Job ID R0003907 Location Asker, Akershus, Norway;
MARKET ACCESS MANAGER & HEALTH ECONOMIST - NORWAY
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Market Access Manager & Health Economist in our Asker officein Norway.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 31,000 professionals working together across 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our 235-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Operating across 32 countries, our Europe and Canada region is diverse, dynamic and at the forefront of supporting our mission of delivering better health for patients through leading innovations in gastroenterology, central nervous system, oncology, and vaccines.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
As a Market Access Manager & Health Economist working on the Market Access Team, you will report to Director Market Access and Governmental Affairs and you will be empowered to:
- Lead and implement market access strategy for product(s) under responsibility to obtain and maintain optimal access and pricing outcomes
- Take responsibility for cost-effectiveness analyses and Health Technology Assessments (HTA) for submission and negotiation with payers
- Collect Real World Evidence (RWE) to support and articulate product value to payers in alignment with the market access strategy
- Engage in strong long-term relationships with payers and their influencers
- Engage in international and cross-functional working groups and projects
- Main area of responsibility within oncology, potentially also within new therapeutic areas
- Modelling and technical adaptations of health economic models
- Collaborate with regional/global functions in Health Economics (HE) and Market Access to ensure development of global economic models and evidence based on local specificities and needs
- Plan and provide written HTAs for submission to national payers
- Plan, collect and use RWD for HTA purposes
- Engage in communication and negotiations with payers and public counterparts
- Degree within health economics, medicine, pharmacy or other life sciences
- Strong analytical skills and technical modelling capabilities
- Deep understanding of bio-statistics, time-to-event data and parametrization
- General knowledge of literature reviews and network meta analyses
- Good understanding of epidemiology and clinical trial data
- Insight into local reimbursement, legal and policy framework
- Experience from public policy institution, scientific institution, pharmaceutical industry or candidates with strong academic results
Skills & Personal profile
- Good verbal skills in English and Scandinavian (Norwegian, Swedish or Danish) language
- Writing skills at scientific level (for publications and HTAs)
- Strategic mind-set and negotiations skills
- Cross functional mind-set (across functions and internationally)
- Networking capabilities with payers and decision makers
- Timely, structured and analytical
- Reliable and self-going with ability to handle multiple tasks
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
What Takeda Can Offer You
We can offer interesting and challenging tasks and responsibilities, with opportunity for professional development. Takeda has an informal and good working environment characterized by our core values; integrity, honesty, fairness and perseverance. We offer competitive compensation and several employee benefits including staff canteen, training facilities and cabins.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com
NOR - Asker