Clinical Sales Specialist - Central Valley, CA応募 後で応募 求人ID R0010596 掲載日 07/15/2019 Location:Bakersfield, California
The specialty sales force is primarily responsible for driving demand for the product assigned by reinforcing the product brand and Takeda value. responsible for presenting Takeda’s products and optimizing the business opportunities in targeted physician offices, key clinics and hospital accounts that specialize in the area of specified. The Clinical Sales Specialist (CSS) will be required to demonstrate an excellence in developing and applying business processes that lead to achievement of sales goals and objectives.
- Support account on-boarding, including education, and procedures.
- Engage in clinical selling activities, including delivering the clinical value proposition, advancing customers across a brand belief continuum
- Support initial clinical educational support and in-service for medical staff (infusion procedures, etc.)
- Coordinate and support clinical education opportunities and programs for HCPs, such as peer-to-peer discussions
- Conduct account management activities within the smaller, less complex: GI practices, clinics and outlets as well as independent physician offices
- Attains sales goals and objectives by delivering specialty product volume as well as other key metrics in the assigned Territory. Utilize discretion and judgment to execute the franchise and company brand strategy and tactics within the assigned customer segment, which may include physicians within specialty medical practices and their staff, specialists within local hospitals, clinics, IBD Centers, Infusion Therapy sites, and support staff as well as pharmacists within a specific geographic area.
- Establish professional working relationships with Health Care Providers (GE, MLP, IM, Nurse), decision makers, support staff, and influencers within assigned customers, to support the use of the company's products - through developing and applying clinical and business expertise, and effective selling skills.
- Develop and deliver a targeted sales message based on accurate clinical information, utilizing approved marketing materials and medical reprints to support the patients, and discuss therapeutic strategies to inform and influence decision makers.
- Executes marketing strategies at the local level, leveraging resources appropriately and working successfully with company team members and counterparts to share ideas and information to enhance business results. TBM is accountable to build customer engagement by identifying and cultivating relationships with key decision makers at the local level who can influence decision making within the healthcare provider systems and specialty medical practices.
- Presents complex clinical and business information on Takeda's specialty products and services to an audience of office and institutional based Gastroenterologists health care professionals, professional and patient groups, and others involved in the decision making process.
- Develop and implement medical education opportunities and sponsor programs to expand the knowledge of healthcare professionals. Frequently educate self on the latest information related to disease states, treatments and the changing business environment.
- Strategically manages all allocated resources provided including financial/budgets, managed markets, medical affairs, home office, etc.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors degree – BA/BS
- 5 years direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry that has included:
- Discussing therapeutic strategies to inform and influence decision makers
- Developing and applying clinical and business expertise, and effective selling skills
- Executing marketing strategies at the local level
- Strong collaboration working within teams
- Demonstrated business and strategic planning skills to identify unique selling opportunities and adaptability to changing market conditions
- Demonstrated understanding of managed care landscape and how it influences/impacts business
- Strong verbal, influencing, presentation and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills and success working in teams
- Reside within or close proximity to assigned geography
- Experience with injectable/infused IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disorder) products
- Experience with managing and communicating complex reimbursement issues
- Biological product launch experience
- Experience in calling on Gastroenterologists
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to drive and/or fly to meetings and client sites
- Some overnight travel required – 25-50%, depending on geographic assignment