Investigation Lead, Ethics & Compliance, China応募 後で応募 求人ID R0012897 掲載日 10/28/2019 Location:Beijing, China; Shanghai, China
- Located in Shanghai or Beijing, the Ethics & Compliance (E&C) Investigation team leader, will be a member of the Takeda China E&C function, reporting to Head, E&C, China. He/ She will work closely with the global E&C investigation function on maintaining and enhancing the E&C investigation program of Takeda China.
- The E&C Investigation team leader will collaborate and work closely with the Takeda Compliance organization, especially with E&C Monitoring and Data Analysis team to lead and conduct investigations, mainly to develop the investigation plan, review and analyze documents, conduct interviews and provide advice and recommendations regarding remediation. The Investigation Lead will be responsible for organizing Takeda China ad-hoc E&C committee meetings and keep records of team decisions.
- Plan and run investigations, including analysis of custodian records, witness interviews, investigation documentation, and coordination with Takeda business and legal functions.
- Assess and manage the concerns reported and determine if an investigation is warranted.
- Develop and execute an investigation plan and supervise the work of internal/external resources involved in an investigation.
- Where relevant, support global investigations to ensure they are performed in alignment with locally recognized standards.
- Scale up and maintain investigation capabilities internally, including the balanced use of internal and external resources and expertise. Manage vendors supporting investigative activities.
- Help build local investigative capability to ensure consistency and quality of investigations across the organization.
- Identify, train and provide guidance to Compliance Officers or other employees capable of conducting local impact investigations.
- Design investigation-related toolkits, policies and procedures to ensure continuous enhancement of the investigation program in Takeda China.
- Oversee the implementation of a system to ensure proper tracking and reporting of outcomes of related investigations, including tracking of corrective actions. Oversee the administration of E&C Hotline within Takeda China, including case tracking and assignment as appropriate.
- Prepare compliance investigation reports and presentations and other communications for employees and senior management.
- Initiate Takeda China E&C Committee meetings and keep meeting minutes. Work in a cross-functional team, providing recommendations regarding disciplinary and/or corrective actions in the event violations are identified.
- Work closely with Human Resources and Legal departments on matters of investigations and disciplinary actions.
- Define and manage integrated root-cause analysis for investigations and work closely with the Monitoring Lead and business leaders to enable effective risk and control management.
- Conduct regular assessments on the potential causes of misconduct and recommend areas to be reviewed to prevent/minimize the occurrence of similar instances. Work collaboratively with the relevant Business Units/Business Functions/Regional/Compliance BP team and other relevant functions to proactively identify potential risk areas (internal/external) and support the development of case studies and best practices that would raise the awareness of key ethics and compliance risks and mitigate them.
Required education and skills:
- University Degree, preferably in Law and/ or Finance.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience, at least 5 years of which have been in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of managing compliance investigation programs.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates unquestionable integrity and professionalism.
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- People management experience is a plus.
CHN - Shanghai - Commercial