Sr.MSL応募 後で応募 求人ID R0010240 掲載日 07/11/2019 Location:Beijing, China
1. KOLs engagement
• Responsible for identifying and updating regional KOLs (national KOLs if applicable) list to engage within assigned Therapy Area.
• Responsible for profiling regional KOLs (national KOLs if applicable), design and implement individual KOL engagement plan.
• Maintain robust and long-terms professional relationships with regional experts, particularly KOLs, by regular on field visit and other medical initiatives defined by KOLs engagement plan.
• Obtain feedback and advice about Takeda products or interesting TAs from KOLs through 1 on 1 interactions, advisory boards or medical meetings.
• Summarize and communicate relevant KOLs feedback to relevant internal stakeholders to support and help inform the medical strategy in line with brand plan.
• Train and develop speakers on the company’s products.
• Identify potential investigators for Medical affairs study.
2. Regional Medical Plan and Initiatives
• Responsible for establishing regional medical plan and design medical initiatives, consistent with central medical strategy and regional medical needs.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining annual regional medical budget requests and ensuring the approval budgets are being managed and tracked.
• Plan, organize and conduct regional AB boards meetings in relevant TA.
• Conduct KOLs visit according KOLs engagement plan, record the visit report and insight collection by appropriate system, like VEEVA CRM, MEDIsource system.
• Provide and communicate fair and balanced information on the benefits and risks of Takeda products, therapeutic options, and the disease state in Takeda regional medical activities.
• Develop and conduct lectures/educational sessions for appropriate healthcare audiences on non-promotional regional educational activities.
• Develop non-promotional educational materials (e.g. slides decks, education videos) for specific regional medical activities.
• Proactively support the conduction of Takeda MA study (Phase IV study, HEOR), including input for regional sites feasibility check, investigator recommendation and communication.
• Identify KOL’s research capability & interesting area and the feasibility of IISR possibility with Takeda, receive unsolicited investigator initiated sponsored studies (IISR) requests which fit for medical strategy, escalate for MA’s review if appropriate.
• As part of Medical Education team, responsible for submitting regional medical education grant request applications from external customers.
3. Regional Medical Expertise
• Build reputation as regional TA expert participating in appropriate internal network across Medical, Marketing, Trainings and sales functions.
• Provide medical insight and support for regional market/sales activities as appropriate accordance with all local and regional guidelines.
• Give internal medical training to regional internal customers, focused on TA trends and key information updating of Takeda products, based on the business needs.
• Properly response to the unsolicited inquiry in compliance with relevant Takeda SOPs.
• Medical support for SFE activities as request (e.g. DSM quarterly test)
• Liaise with Takeda development team where appropriate to establish and manage an external regional network of investigators and KOLs.
• Additional scope of responsibilities and other therapeutic areas may apply if assigned by the line manager.
Internal Business Unit: RSM, RPM, DSM, Sales
Medical: Medical Advisor, MI and other Medical colleagues in Takeda China
Legal Dept., Compliance Dept., SFE Dept., Key Account team, Clinical Development team: on demand
External KOLs and other important experts, including pharmacists.
Professional Societies: on demand
Vendors, including CROs: depending on specific program.
Level of Education Master degree in Medical or Life science is required, doctoral education is preferred.
Working Experience in Relevant Field • Either ≥1 year working experience in clinical practice and/or in multinational pharmaceutical company or ≥2 year relevant work experience.
• [For senior MSL, ≥2 prior MSL experience with a track record of success in multinational pharmaceutical company are required]
• Clinical experiences within relevant TAs are preferred.