Data Quality Architect応募後で応募 求人ID R0107607 掲載日 09/27/2023 Location:Bengaluru, India
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are leading digital evolution and global transformation. By building innovative solutions and future-ready capabilities, we are meeting the need of patients, our people, and the planet.
Bengaluru, the city, which is India’s epicenter of Innovation, has been selected to be home to Takeda’s recently launched Innovation Capability Center. We invite you to join our digital transformation journey. In this role, you will have the opportunity to boost your skills and become the heart of an innovative engine that is contributing to global impact and improvement.
At Takeda’s ICC we Unite in Diversity
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive and collaborative workplace, where individuals are recognized for their backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continuously improving our collaborators journey in Takeda, and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our diverse team.
Strategize & define data measures, thresholds, rules, and controls and will be responsible to plan, create and maintainappropriate business rules documentation
Design Data Quality Framework (DQF) which provides an industry-developed best practices guide for the improvement of data quality and allows the organization to better leverage the data quality programs and to ensure a continuously improving cycle for the generation of master data
Identify Data Quality issues as they occur, along with any risks, mitigation plan and proactive vulnerabilities within the database
Expert in Enterprise Data quality capabilities with proven experience implementing data quality tools such as Informatica IDQ, Collibra DQ etc
Analyze and translateclient’sneedsinto an industry-leadingenterprise data architecturethatseamlesslyintegrates the current system and data asset with the new strategy
Develop the vision for an ever-evolving Data Quality improvement strategy thatnotonlysatisfiescurrentneedsbut can be easilyadapted to future needsas new sources of data input and requirements for data output are identified
Responsible for designing, testing, deploying, and documenting data qualityprocedures and their outputs
Partner with data stewards to providesummaryresults of data qualityanalysis, whichwill be used to make decisionsregardinghow to measure business rules and quality of the data
Documentat a functionallevelhow the procedures work within the data qualityapplications
The primary tasks associated with thisrole are to use data qualitytooling to profile the project source data, define or confirm the definition of the metadata, cleanse and accurately check the project data, check for duplicate or redundantrecords, and provide information on how to proceed with backend ETL processes
Provenexperiencedeveloping DQ operating model, DQ policies & guidelines aswellas DQ standards & best practices
Direct the development of key standards, guidance, andpoliciesas a leader of atleast one data quality team, along with an extendedcollection of business data stewards
Use in-dept knowledge and expertise with data quality and master data management standards together with and clear view on enterpriseleadership and programmanagement to advice on multiple levels of complexityin data management
DevelopKPI’s and SLA’sconfirmingthat the Takeda Data Quality and Data Services model isavailable, communicated, understood and utilizedeffectively in pursuit of business objectives and strategic vision
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math, Business Administration, or any other related field (or equivalent and related experience preferred)
Minimum 7 years of of data quality with a focus on Informatica Data Quality.
Related leadership experience with Cloud Technology
Strong SQL an Python skills and experience with data integration tools
Strong knowledge of Data Quality improvement tools such as Informatica IDQ
Extensive experience with and success in managing projects from inception to production rollout and support
Hands-on experience working with low-latency real-time application requirements
Outstanding communication skills that foster professional relationships among internal and external team members as well as efficient work processes
Ability to successfully manage international teams and promote cooperation among team members
Experience managing delivery resources located in multiple client and external facilities and regions during the course of delivering solutions
Expertise in setting Data Services / Solutions strategies and vision
Experienced technology expert, strategic change leader and problem-solver
WHAT TAKEDA ICC INDIA CAN OFFER YOU:
- Takeda is certified as a Top Employer, not only in India, but also globally. No investment we make pays greater dividends than taking good care of our people.
- At Takeda, you take the lead on building and shaping your own career.
- Joining the ICC in Bengaluru will give you access to high-end technology, continuous training and a diverse and inclusive network of colleagues who will support your career growth.
It is our priority to provide competitive compensation and a benefit package that bridges your personal life with your professional career. Amongst our benefits are:
- Competitive Salary + Performance Annual Bonus
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- Comprehensive Healthcare Insurance Plans for self, spouse, and children
- Group Term Life Insurance and Group Accident Insurance programs
- Health & Wellness programs including annual health screening, weekly health sessions for employees.
- Employee Assistance Program
- 5 days of leave every year for Voluntary Service in additional to Humanitarian Leaves
- Broad Variety of learning platforms
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Programs
- No Meeting Days
- Reimbursements – Home Internet & Mobile Phone
- Employee Referral Program
- Leaves – Paternity Leave (4 Weeks), Maternity Leave (up to 26 weeks), Bereavement Leave (5 calendar days)
ABOUT ICC IN TAKEDA:
- Takeda is leading a digital revolution. We’re not just transforming our company; we’re improving the lives of millions of patients who rely on our medicines every day.
- As an organization, we are committed to our cloud-driven business transformation and believe the ICCs are the catalysts of change for our global organization.