ICC Communication Analyst応募後で応募 求人ID R0106116 掲載日 09/10/2023 Location:Bengaluru, India
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are leading digital evolution and global transformation. By building innovative solutions and future-ready capabilities, we are meeting the need of patients, our people, and the planet.
Bengaluru, the city, which is India’s epicenter of Innovation, has been selected to be home to Takeda’s recently launched Innovation Capability Center. We invite you to join our digital transformation journey. In this role, you will have the opportunity to boost your skills and become the heart of an innovative engine that is contributing to global impact and improvement.
At Takeda’s ICC we Unite in Diversity
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive and collaborative workplace, where individuals are recognized for their backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continuously improving our collaborators journey in Takeda, and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our diverse team.
Responsible for delivering communications services for internal Data, Digital and Transformation (DD&T) areas and initiatives.
Managing channel and assets and leveragingappropriate media to deliver best in class communications.
Ensuring all DD&T communications activities are delivered to the highest standard.
Analyze Communications audiences to define appropriate communication plan and messaging with relevant stakeholders
Develop and execute communication plans to achieve an effective people experience, keeping the audience informed effectively about DD&T products, strategies and roadmap.
Production and delivery a range of communication content and assets (written, visual graphics, PPT etc)
Manage strategy of different internal communication channels (Sharepoint, email, Yammer etc)
Maintain and deliver against our best-in-class communication strategy
Execution of activities as required
Identify and implement improvements
Measurement metrics and status reporting
As a member of the Change and Communications team support other team activities as needed
All other duties reasonably required of the position
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
AppropriateBachelor’s in relatedspecializationarea (e.g., Change Management, Communications, Design,
Business Administration) isessential.
1 to 3 years of experience in anarea of Communications in an IT functionessential
Excellent English languageskills
Experiencecommunicatingacrossmultipleplatforms and media
Ability to developcommunication materials (text and design) for different media
Excellentinterpersonal, communication, presentationorganizationalskills
Ability to workindependently and part of a team.
Ability to worksuccessfully in multi-culturalteams and to buildstrongrelationship with keylocal and globalstakeholders
A strongexecutor, ability to implementdeliverables in a timely and effectivemanner
Preferred to have:
Experience in Communication for IT products
Additional Language Skills desirable – e.g., Japanese, German, French, Spanish.
Experience in business partnering providing a support service internally to business stakeholders
Solid IT skills and a quick learner of new project systems as well as design and media applications and tools
Open to new ways of working and applying new methodologies
Flexibility to travel to countries/regions where necessary
WHAT TAKEDA ICC INDIA CAN OFFER YOU:
- Takeda is certified as a Top Employer, not only in India, but also globally. No investment we make pays greater dividends than taking good care of our people.
- At Takeda, you take the lead on building and shaping your own career.
- Joining the ICC in Bengaluru will give you access to high-end technology, continuous training and a diverse and inclusive network of colleagues who will support your career growth.
It is our priority to provide competitive compensation and a benefit package that bridges your personal life with your professional career. Amongst our benefits are:
- Competitive Salary + Performance Annual Bonus
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- Comprehensive Healthcare Insurance Plans for self, spouse, and children
- Group Term Life Insurance and Group Accident Insurance programs
- Health & Wellness programs including annual health screening, weekly health sessions for employees.
- Employee Assistance Program
- 5 days of leave every year for Voluntary Service in additional to Humanitarian Leaves
- Broad Variety of learning platforms
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Programs
- No Meeting Days
- Reimbursements – Home Internet & Mobile Phone
- Employee Referral Program
- Leaves – Paternity Leave (4 Weeks), Maternity Leave (up to 26 weeks), Bereavement Leave (5 days)
ABOUT ICC IN TAKEDA:
- Takeda is leading a digital revolution. We’re not just transforming our company; we’re improving the lives of millions of patients who rely on our medicines every day.
- As an organization, we are committed to our cloud-driven business transformation and believe the ICCs are the catalysts of change for our global organization.