MDM Administrator応募後で応募 求人ID R0107348 掲載日 09/24/2023 Location:Bengaluru, India
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are leading digital evolution and global transformation. By building innovative solutions and future-ready capabilities, we are meeting the need of patients, our people, and the planet.
Bengaluru, the city, which is India’s epicenter of Innovation, has been selected to be home to Takeda’s recently launched Innovation Capability Center. We invite you to join our digital transformation journey. In this role, you will have the opportunity to boost your skills and become the heart of an innovative engine that is contributing to global impact and improvement.
At Takeda’s ICC we Unite in Diversity
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive and collaborative workplace, where individuals are recognized for their backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continuously improving our collaborators journey in Takeda, and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our diverse team.
Manage the multiple Instances of MDM SaaS Platform to support the business groups
Define Tenant management strategy to define new tenants for additional geographies or business functions
Provide recommendations and implement best practices for tenant administration
Work closely with the Solution architects to define the solution components relating to user management, security and performance
Lead the tenant management strategy and define a set of process to qualify new MDM tenants
Manage the day-today- operations of the MDM solution including monitoring, troubleshooting
Configure and maintain Informatica MDM environment including security settings, user setup and provisioning
Work with Informatica teams in liasioning the patch updates and testing of patches
Collaborate with business teams, development community, architects to support the functioning of the business application
Monitor System performance, identify bottlenecks and implement optimization to ensure optimal functioning of the application
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent in a related or directly relevant field
Skill Certification on Informatica MDM SaaS offering
Experience with programming languages such as Java, Python or similar
Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
In-depth understanding of healthcare data, HCP data sets and data management concepts.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- Takeda is certified as a Top Employer, not only in India, but also globally. No investment we make pays greater dividends than taking good care of our people.
- At Takeda, you take the lead on building and shaping your own career.
- Joining the ICC in Bengaluru will give you access to high-end technology, continuous training and a diverse and inclusive network of colleagues who will support your career growth.
It is our priority to provide competitive compensation and a benefit package that bridges your personal life with your professional career. Amongst our benefits are:
- Competitive Salary + Performance Annual Bonus
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- Comprehensive Healthcare Insurance Plans for self, spouse, and children
- Group Term Life Insurance and Group Accident Insurance programs
- Health & Wellness programs including annual health screening, weekly health sessions for employees.
- Employee Assistance Program
- 5 days of leave every year for Voluntary Service in additional to Humanitarian Leaves
- Broad Variety of learning platforms
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Programs
- No Meeting Days
- Reimbursements – Home Internet & Mobile Phone
- Employee Referral Program
- Leaves – Paternity Leave (4 Weeks) , Maternity Leave (up to 26 weeks), Bereavement Leave (5 calendar days)
ABOUT ICC IN TAKEDA:
- Takeda is leading a digital revolution. We’re not just transforming our company; we’re improving the lives of millions of patients who rely on our medicines every day.
- As an organization, we are committed to our cloud-driven business transformation and believe the ICCs are the catalysts of change for our global organization.