Associate Director, Data Analytics & Insights応募 後で応募 求人ID R0008151 掲載日 04/15/2019 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Associate Director, Data Analytics and Insights in our Boston, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As an Associate Director working on the Data Analytics and Insights team, you will be empowered to lead, develop and set strategy and initiatives. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by contributing to patient needs worldwide. A typical day will include:
- Functions as an internal partner to brand directors, MCM and senior leadership and has responsibility for communicating requirements and methodology as well as ensuring the execution of analytics and predictive modeling activities.
- Leads a team responsible for all analytics and advanced modeling initiatives for the Neuroscience and Ophthalmic Business Unit.
- Develops methodology and models for all NOBU brands to determine impact on sales for marketing and sales promotion activities, sales targeting initiatives and customer analysis.
- Ensure analytics and modeling activities align with brand strategy by partnering with brand leadership to understand strategic initiatives.
- Represents any level of Sr. A&I Management Staff as appropriate on internal committees or external team (e.g. business partners) meetings and communications.
- Suggests content for agendas, prepares and delivers presentations to address information needs and provides A&I perspective to decisions at hand.
- Maintains awareness of evolving analytical techniques, software and data sources to bring innovative approaches into the organization that drives higher quality results; designs and implements advanced secondary data analysis methodologies that provide best practices in these areas.
- Prepares and delivers presentations with meaningful implications, actionable insights and recommendations which clearly delineate pros and cons to senior executive leadership in a timely manner.
- If outsourcing is appropriate, manages relationships with vendors on analytic plans, methodologies, and final deliverables.
- Mentors analysts and associate analysts to ensure development of an appropriate A&I skill set.
- Able to use deep breadth of analytics and market knowledge to guide strategy decisions by brand directors and provide support for those decisions in discussions with senior executives.
- Responsible for hiring, training, developing, coaching and evaluating direct reports.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA desired
- Minimum (7) + years of experience in multi-channel marketing and/or brand management including Brand Planning
- Understanding of TV and digital channels in pharmaceutical and/or consumer packaged goods (CPG), and how to effectively engage patients
- Experience in marketing strategy and tactic design with an ability to communicate ideas to internal partners and external agencies
- Ability to understand and leverage analytics to optimize execution and generate actionable insights.
- Ability to make sound business decisions by having a strong understanding about business, finance and risks/benefits of decisions
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and varying therapeutic areas, Gastroenterology experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and empower others
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate at the executive level
- Travel to internal and external meetings including overnights and weekends will be required, estimated up to 15% travel
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.