Associate Director, Data Analytics & Insights応募後で応募 求人ID R0008151 掲載日 04/15/2019 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Associate Director, Data Analytics & Insights
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Associate Director, Data Analytics and Insights in our Boston, MA office.
As an Associate Director working on the Data Analytics and Insights team, you will be empowered to lead, develop and set strategy and initiatives. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by contributing to patient needs worldwide. A typical day will include:
- Leads a team responsible for all analytics and advanced modeling initiatives for the Neuroscience and Ophthalmic Business Unit. Responsible for hiring, training, developing, coaching and evaluating direct reports.
- Functions as an internal partner to brand directors, CEMI and senior leadership and has responsibility for communicating requirements and methodology as well as ensuring the execution of analytics and predictive modeling activities.
- Develops methodology and models for all NOBU brands to determine impact on sales for marketing and sales promotion activities, sales targeting initiatives and customer analysis.
- Ensure analytics and modeling activities align with brand strategy by partnering with brand leadership to understand strategic initiatives.
- Represents any level of Sr. A&I Management Staff as appropriate on internal committees or external team (e.g. business partners) meetings and communications. Suggests content for agendas, prepares and delivers presentations to address information needs and provides A&I perspective to decisions at hand.
- Maintains awareness of evolving analytical techniques, software and data sources to bring innovative approaches into the organization that drives higher quality results; designs and implements advanced secondary data analysis methodologies that provide best practices in these areas.
- Prepares and delivers presentations with meaningful implications, actionable insights and recommendations which clearly delineate pros and cons to senior executive leadership in a timely manner.
- If outsourcing is appropriate, manages relationships with vendors on analytic plans, methodologies, and final deliverables.
- Mentors analysts and associate analysts to ensure development of an appropriate A&I skill set.
- Able to use deep breadth of analytics and market knowledge to guide strategy decisions by brand directors and provide support for those decisions in discussions with senior executives.
- Participates in the recruiting efforts for new analysts by evaluating potential for success within A&I and sharing feedback with hiring team
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BA or BS in an analytical field such as statistics, operations research, management science, industrial engineering, economics, math, etc.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing or sales analytics, managed market analytics/strategy, consulting, or related field.
- 2+years pharmaceutical market research experience preferred.
- Complete understanding and application of quantitative principles, concepts, practices, and standards surrounding the use and manipulation of secondary market data sources.
- Understanding of machine learning and artificial intelligence concepts and applications
- Extensive knowledge of market research principles and practices.
- Extensive knowledge of industry practices.
- Project planning and management skills.
- Knowledge of coding techniques in SAS, R, or Python, and advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Vendor and budget management.
- Basic people and team management skills including measuring and delivering performance feedback.
- Resource Management; ability to manage internal and external resources (people, information, technologies, time, and capital); allocates resources appropriately, given organization, group and individual goals and objectives to align with business goals.
- Proficient in MS Office, as well as one or more of, SAS, R, or Python programming.
- Travel to internal and external meetings including overnights and weekends will be required, estimated up to 15% travel
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.