Associate Director, Disease and Product Training, Global Med Affairs Ops応募 Job ID R0005780 Location Boston, Massachusetts, United States;
The Associate Director, Global Medical Affairs (GMA) Training will be part of the Medical Affairs Training department within Global Medical Communications, Takeda Oncology. This dynamic individual will have responsibility and accountability for the identification of learning needs, development and execution of tailored training plans and packages, and measurement of training success for the Medical Affairs Training plans within GMA, which includes ongoing needs assessments, developing and updating training programs, and establishing reinforcement training, including booster and focal training, to drive the continual enhancement of GMA scientific knowledge of Takeda Oncology marketed and pipeline products, relevant disease states, and competitor data.
The Associate Director, GMA Training will be responsible for ensuring strategic collaboration with regions and countries to better understand training needs and deliver programs that meet these needs. The Associate Director will work with and oversee vendors to help support training initiatives. The Associate Director will serve as a subject-matter expert and consultant to the regions and countries within GMA, and contribute to the successful operations of the GMA Medical Communications department.
- Perform baseline and ongoing assessments to identify training needs, and to develop tailored training packages and plans to address those needs
- Lead development and updating of high-quality medical affairs education and training plans and materials to drive a consistent and deep understanding of, scientific knowledge on, and communication fluency with, Takeda Oncology products, respective disease states, and competitor data aligned with product scientific platforms
- Ensure GMA teams across regions and countries are trained and certified as scientific experts on Takeda Oncology products
- Collaborate with the head of the Training department to implement training systems/platforms as appropriate to facilitate ease of training; deliver innovative training that maximizes blended learning approaches including, but not limited to, modules/slides, guest speakers, e-learning (including apps and games), webinars, live meetings, workshops, posters, and podcasts
- Identify and engage internal or external speakers, as appropriate, to deliver topic-specific expertise
- Become a subject matter expert on Takeda Oncology products and act as a resource for countries and regions to provide scientific expertise
- Act as a scientific/medical reviewer to support the review of promotional and non-promotional content, as/if needed
- Ensure compliance with all relevant SOPs, policies, and procedures
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Advanced degree (PhD, PharmD, MD) in a scientific discipline, or primary scientific degree with commensurate long-term experience within pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- 5+ years of medical affairs experience with one or more global products
- Previous experience with oncology
- Previous experience working with cross-function teams
- Vendor management experience
- Strong communication, prioritizing, problem-solving, planning, and organizational skills
- Previous experience in Global Medical Affairs or Clinical Development, and in adult education, is strongly preferred
- Prior curriculum development, and experience with educational outcome assessment, and application of adult learning principles
- Significant experience in pharmaceutical or biomedical writing and communications, including group facilitation and presentation to diverse audiences
- Experience with learning management systems
- Broad product/disease area knowledge
- Prior experience using influence and negotiation to secure positive outcomes
- None required
- Ability to travel up to 25% per year including international travel
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.