Commercial Leadership Development Program Summer Internship (MBA)応募後で応募 求人ID R0107626 掲載日 09/27/2023 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
We're different. We are a Biopharma that keeps it personal.
At Takeda, it's our people, our values and our culture that make us special. We share a sense of vocation and a desire to serve others that pulses through our entire organization. We're fortunate to be grounded in a history that gives us a long term perspective, the confidence to stick to what we believe in, and the humility to know we don't have all the answers.
We combine this outlook with an agility and tenacity to deliver for our patients that has fueled the growth of our business. But what really sets our company apart is something we call Patient Trust Reputation Business. It's the framework that enables us to translate our purpose and values into action. It's how we synchronize the diversity of our perspectives, strengths and expertise. And it’s what keeps our decision making tethered to what really matters.
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Summer Associate for the Commercial Leadership Development Program (CLDP), a highly selective program that develops leaders by incorporating intensive on-the-job training with supplemental development and interaction with our business leaders. In this highly visible development program, you’ll have the opportunity to influence strategic organizational initiatives and work on meaningful assignments that drive our business forward. CLDP Associates use business & management knowledge, problem solving, and relationship management skills during high-impact strategic assignments designed with the purpose of building a sustainable pipeline of high potential Commercial Talent at Takeda. Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
The goal of the 12- week internship is to provide the most comprehensible pharmaceutical experience possible through a variety of projects under the supervision of a commercial leader at Takeda. At the completion of the internship, the Summer Associate should have a thorough understanding of marketing and sales in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Responsibilities of our Summer Associates will vary according to the individual project teams. Summer Associates will act in the same capacity as a product manager participating in all product management activities, business unit meetings, and planning sessions. Previous Summer Associates have participated in New Product Development, Product Marketing, and Managed Markets functions.
- Each Summer Associate may be assigned a specific project that would be completed by the end of the internship and this would be in addition to routine activities designed to achieve the goal of a complete product management experience. Due to the nature of Takeda's business and culture, Summer Associates are given projects that are challenging and necessary to our continued success as an organization. During the internship, Summer Associates will gain exposure to many of Takeda's business functions.
- Opportunity to work on a business-critical project(s) that directly impacts the patients we serve
- Internship opportunities across our US Business Units including Neuroscience, Gastroenterology, Rare Diseases, Plasma Derived Therapies, Patient Services, Commercial Operations, US Public Affairs, Oncology
- Mentorship provided by a Senior Commercial Leader
- Internship workshops and Executive Leadership speaker series events
- Cohort team building and professional networking events
- Conversion opportunity to join the full-time CLDP upon graduation
- Must be enrolled in a U. S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- MBA student with at least one year of university studies prior to internship
- Experience in MS Office applications
- Previous experience in marketing, sales, and/or market research preferred
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry preferred, but not necessary
- Superior communication skills: written, oral, interpersonal and presentation
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills - ability to gather, evaluate and interpret data to identify issues or opportunities
- Ability to organize and communicate with vendors and agencies
- Ability to prioritize work effectively to meet timelines
- Interpersonal Flexibility - ability to adapt to other personalities in a respectful manner that is conducive to goal achievement
- Interested candidates should possess a strong desire to learn about the commercial side of the pharmaceutical business
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis without requiring sponsorship
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best-in-class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.