Commercial Supply Operations Manager応募後で応募 求人ID R0031234 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Position Summary: Working in the Global Distribution & Logistics Organization, the Commercial Supply Operations Manager will be responsible for coordinating shipments of Takeda’s commercial products including, raw materials and API’s; semi-finished and finished pharmaceuticals to support manufacturing and distribution activities.
The position requires a pro-active individual capable of working with other functional groups throughout Takeda including; Plants, Finance, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Technical Operations, Regulatory, as well as, working closely with external Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMO’s) and freight forwarders.
Provide to plants innovative best practices on transportation processes and systems (LLP, transport mode alternatives, SAP,..), export and IC / order to billing acting as SME supporting Global Business Process Owner on Transportation Operations and on Shipping Solutions
Execute US Transportation and Export shipments exUS: planning, organizing and monitoring the transportation of intermediates and finished products from CMOs as well as resplenishment of Finished goods to 3PL’s and distributors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare all shipping documentation and coordinate shipments with CMO’s and freight organizations, both domestic and international, to ensure materials are available at destinations as planned.
2. Monitor delivery status of all shipments to pro-actively resolve any transportation issues including; changes to shipping schedules, Customs delays, and packaging discrepancies.
3. Maintain files of all shipping transactions which includes; Authorization to Ship Forms, Packing Lists, Invoices, Carrier Proof of Delivery and Temperature data
4. Ensure the accurate entry of all inventory movements/adjustments and sales order transactions into ERP (SAP) are completed in accordance with Takeda Finance Department guidelines.
5. Support Finance with documentation for monthly Shipping/Sales audit requests.
6. Attend and actively participate in production status meetings with internal and external partners by providing accurate delivery timelines of materials.
7. Generate Shipping Procedures for new products and shipping lanes.
8. Performs other duties as required.
- Act as SME supporting BPO / GOP Global Transportation Standards & Guidelines definition and Training to deploy standardized & harmonized processes across Takeda
- Execute the implementation of strategic initiatives with all plants, OpUs and LOCs to optimize transportation spends and to achieve service level targets
- Monitor US inbound shipments operations from PLANTS (OpUs) or/and CMOs to DCs/RDCs
- Monitor US export shipments operations from US PLANTS (OpUs plants) and CMOs to RDCs / DCs and to distributors on export markets
- Monitor LLP IDOCs issues resolution
- Manage Deviations and conduct comprehensive investigations in collaboration with QA GDP to define CAPAs for commercial and non-commercial shipments
- Execute the transportation validation (Shipping solution/Cold Chain Center of Excellence) by coordinating suppliers and plants and supporting route qualification, ambient temperature profile analysis, development of associated protocols and reports for the qualification phase
- Participate to QBR & Performance mgmt. of LSPs and report comments on CSLe in scope
- Maintain Master data on SAP LES module
- Support Internal/Ext. quality Audits
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Good understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain processes & functions
- Good knowledge in logistics & transportation processes – especially in pharmaceutical markets
- Good understanding of GDP requirements (GDP: Good Dristribution Practices)
- Good Supply Chain systems knowledge (SAP, BI,...)
- Ability to operate cross functionally, working with Operating Units (OpUs), commercial business units, Global Quality and business partners functions (procurement, IT, …)
Decision-making and Autonomy
- A member of suppliers performance reviews – supporting decision making on products flows from a logistics/ distributions point of view
- Good capabilities to analyze issues and to enable decision making on regional level
- Good capabilities to bridge Commercial & Production organization
- RSCC: Support escalated D&L issues resolution
- GDP QUALITY: support alignment / agreement on issue resolution
- LOCs / manufacturing units / OpUs: execute transportation & distribution processes harmonization according to global guidelines; support the resolution of inventory and performance issues
- Procurement /suppliers: support alignment on transport/logistics/distribution procurement standards & procedures
- Contribution of thought, experience and skills in the areas of supply chain excellence, leveraging logistics & transport services to drive process excellence, improve SC responsiveness
- Execute on innovative ways to reduce Takeda carbon footprint & improve sustainability mission
- Good understanding of how to drive decision making within a global/regional matrix organization
- Good capability to find pragmatic solutions & align with key stakeholders
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor in Supply Chain management or equivalent is a plus
- Min 2 years of prior relevant experience in Logistics management
- Good communication skills to manage stakeholders across levels & across countries
- Structured, holistic and clear in problem solving
- Good ability to analyse a wide variety of supply chain data to make process improvement decisions
- Good ability to present ideas with clarity and confidence
- Good Supply Chain systems knowledge (SAP LES/MM/SD,…)
- Fluent in English in verbal and written communication
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.