Digital Health Technical Lead応募後で応募 求人ID R0062619 掲載日 03/23/2022 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Title:Digital Health Technical Lead
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Statistical Programming, Manager in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Leads the development and adoption of digital health tools within our clinical programs • Leverages decentralized trial platforms, digital measurement technologies, and pioneering research to help deliver life-changing medicines to patients • Contributes to the development of novel endpoints, the discovery of new digital biomarkers, and the design and implementation of Decentralized Clinical Trials (DCTs)
Assist in the design of scientific experiments that guide development of digital health solutions for quantifying patient data acquired from clinical studies, real-world data, external research datasets, etc.
- Assist in the management of 3rd party development partners providing solutions with documentation, and testing services (i.e., establish requirements, review designs, review code, formally accept the deliverables, test planning, etc.).
- Identify and develop test cases for digital health solutions
- Guide or perform testing including: Regression testing of new versions of the digital solution o System level evaluation of the digital solution
- Stress testing to identify failure modes o Develop and execute user acceptance tests (UAT)
- Document the solution, environments, tests, test results, etc. • Prepare technical reports and publications
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE:
- The development of innovative digital health technologies can provide novel insights into how new medicines are performing when evaluated in patient populations and can contribute to the success in the clinical development of these medicines
- Digital health technologies can also be used to amplify the value of medicines and innovate the way healthcare is delivered, making it more efficient and patient-centric
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS:
- Broad understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and clinical development of medicines •
- Extensive hands-on experience with all aspects of designing and deploying new innovative digital technology
- Willingness to experiment, implement, learn, and teach
- Understanding of programming principles, technology development, and data management processes
- Clinical, medical, or science background with proven record of designing and executing controlled experiments and critically interpreting the experimental data is highly desirable
- Ability to distil complex issues and ideas down to simple comprehensible terms Decision-making and Autonomy
- Ability to collaborate on complex decisions that impact the department
- Ability to seek diverse input from multiple constituents and stakeholders to drive innovative solutions
- Ability to incorporate feedback and ensure decisions are made swiftly to yield flawless execution
- Ability to work to complete tasks and deliverables with minimal guidance and when there is ambiguity
- Ability to apply sound judgement and discretion Interaction • Demonstrated ability to work across functions, regions, and cultures
- Effectively navigates the changing external and internal environment
- Ability to effectively implement R&D’s partnership strategy
- Proven skills as an effective team player demonstrating humility and resiliency Complexity
- Ability to work in a global ecosystem (internal and external) with a high degree of complexity
- Breadth of knowledge required across digital modalities
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Applicants must have a minimum of a BS, but MS or PhD degree preferred
- A major in an electrical engineering, computer science, biomedical engineering, data science, robotics engineering, physics is preferred
- Must be deadline driven and have a high level of organizational and planning skills
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to work well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely
- Understanding of GxP development (e.g., software/computer systems verification and validation, design controls 21 CFR 820.30, SDLC, 21 CFR 11, AAMI TIR45, data privacy/security, etc.)
- Understanding of the process of the development and qualification of biomarkers and digital health solutions • Specific Desired Technical Skills − Understanding of software development process − Proficient in software (e.g., C, C++, Python, etc.) − Proficient in imaging tools (e.g., Matlab/ImageJ) − Testing hardware and software − Ability to apply techniques for technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis of problems − Experience with data analysis − Knowledge/experience with ML/AI − Knowledge/experience with image processing
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
- In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
- Base Salary Range: $ Range Min to $ Range Mid, based on candidate professional experience level. Employees may also be eligible for Short Term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as well. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
This posting is made in compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.