Director, Construction Project Management Lead応募 後で応募 求人ID R0012895 掲載日 10/09/2019 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Title:Director, Construction Project Management Lead
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Director, Construction Project Management Lead in our Cambridge or Zurich offices.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Director, Construction Project Management Lead working in the Facilities Center of Excellence team, you will be empowered to bring best practices, strategies, and programs to how Takeda builds out its Global Real Estate, Facilities, & Procurements sites - 44 globally, including our four Corporate Hubs in Japan, Singapore, Zurich, and Cambridge. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by advising on best practices for Construction Projects around the world, providing expertise and tools to teams on the ground, partnering with EHS around construction safety and with our Energy & Sustainability Lead on LEED & WELL building standards. A typical day will include:
- Lead and take accountability for the global Construction Project Management strategy, standards, policies, processes and tools, and support implementation of and ensure adherence to these across regions.
- Leverage Takeda’s global scale to take advantage of global and/or functional synergies, while empowering the Regional Facilities Leads and Capital Projects managers to apply best practices, manage risk, and make sound decisions with agility. Develop strong horizontal alignment with Regional Facilities Leads and Capital Projects managers.
- Provide global oversight of Construction Project Portfolio Management, providing leadership in, overseeing and leading the Project Management Process, and developing the consistency, predictability and efficiency of the project delivery capabilities of the Regional Facilities Teams.
- Cultivate relationships with the Regional Facilities Leads. Serve as the global point of contact for Construction and Capital Projects. Draw upon the expertise of peers within the function and their organizations.
- Develop, lead, and implement a holistic global strategy for construction project management. Ensure global strategies are in-line with regional and local needs.
- Establish policies, guidelines, processes, tools and resources for Construction Project Management, renovations, cost estimating, budget/spending management, tracking and reporting. Establish communication channels to ensure internal alignment.
- Develop specifications in support of LEED and WELL building certification, and work with regional facilities teams on implementation and execution.
- Establish the Corporate PMO from inception by defining vision and goals and gain alignment across all stakeholders.
- Develop strategy, approach and guidelines to managing process, risk, issues, and mitigation efforts as appropriate and work with regional teams and contractors to ensure compliance.
- Set standards, guidelines, policies and processes as related to building materials management, communications management, risk/issue management, change management and escalation procedures, and work with regions on implementation and adherance to these.
- Ensure continuous improvement of the function globally. Monitor industry best practices.
- Create a culture of compliance internally and externally where everyone Lives Our Values Every Day (LOVED) and abides by Takeda’s Global Code of Conduct and Supplier Code of Conduct.
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Successful track record of overseeing portfolio of complex construction and capital projects that achieved desired results within determined budget and timelines.
- Deep technical expertise in construction and capital projects management, including portfolio management, contractor management, cost estimation, budget/spending management and risk management.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Track record of process improvement using disciplined methodology.
- Demonstrate strategic enterprise thinking to find innovative ways to serve the business in a way that centers on patients and builds trust, reputation, and our business. Trusted partner who expresses and influences opinions by grounding them in recommendations that are best for the enterprise.
- Bias for action and ability to establish global vision/strategies that translate into regional, local, or functional service level results.
- Leads stakeholders on a change journey with discipline, transparency, and authenticity.
- Focuses on the few priorities that matter most and delivers superior results.
- Demonstrated abilities in high value project/program management.
- Leadership experience in stakeholder management, governance models, and supplier management, both strategic and operational/day-to-day.
- Knowledge of current and emerging trends in planning and design and building materials
- Knowledge of the latest trends in technology to enable the function and deliver world class services
- Creative and practical problem solver.
- Highly complex mix of stakeholders across multiple BUs and/or countries who have both global and local agendas.
- Highly regulated industry.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture, project management, or equivalent level of experience.
- 12+ years of progressively responsible and relevant experience demonstrating the essential knowledge, skills, and abilities noted above.
- A record of accomplishment in a significant role and including successful completion of projects in excess of $20 million.
- A record of accomplishment in successful completion of LEED, Well, and other sustainability approaches
- Preferred Credentials and Experience - Professional registration, LEED Accreditation
- MS Windows, Office and Project experience required; AutoCAD, BIM, Revit, eBuilder, MS Project, Primavera experience a plus
- Preferred Credentials and Experience: LEED, CCM, or PMP.
- Familiarity with building codes and standards
- Experience working in a complex global environment, understands international business practices, customs and markets.
- Exceptionally skilled at stakeholder management.
- Global travel up to 30%
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.