Director, Real Estate Asset Management Lead応募 後で応募 求人ID R0014057 掲載日 11/13/2019 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Title: Director, Real Estate Asset Management Lead
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Director, Real Estate Asset Management in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Director, Real Estate Asset Management working on the Real Estate Center of Excellence team, you will be empowered to lead real estate purchase and sales transactions for Takeda sites globally. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by helping us optimize and grow our real estate portfolio to best serve our patients. You will join a robust real estate team with colleagues who are subject matter experts in corporate real estate leasing. You must be bringing a wealth of purchase and sales experience in your background, although you will be working on both leasing as well as purchase/sale transactions. A background in pharmaceutical industry real estate is definitely preferred but not a must-have if you have other industry experience with a background in global commercial real estate. A typical day will include:
- Valued business partner focused on providing the right real estate solutions, in the right locations enabling employees to focus on the business and what matters most for patients
- Specialist in global real estate industry, regional differences, technology, trends and activities providing subject matter expertise and advisory services
- Develop world-class real estate strategies that help unite and enable the Company
- Demonstrate strong leadership by aligning real estate strategy and evolution with business strategies
- Leverage Takeda’s global scale to take advantage of regional and functional synergies, while empowering regional Local Operating Companies (LOCs) to make decisions with agility
- As part of a centrally-funded model at a global level, provide global prospective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions and recommendations.
- Enable the business to deliver against the Mid Range Plan (MRP), including real estate synergy and divestiture targets.
- Lead a comprehensive global real estate strategy for the disposition and acquisition of corporate real estate
- Develop innovative financing and control strategies to free up capital and achieve maximum value of each real estate asset
- Prepare and clearly communicate complex financial models to support the acquisition/disposition of a real estate asset taking into account the capital, tax and balance sheet impact
- Analyze the global real estate portfolio and collaborate with internal stakeholders on optimum footprint, including site selection and divestitures
- Enterprise wide understanding of the Takeda real estate portfolio allowing the pro-active management of Takeda’s real estate in line with global and regional directives
- Achieve Opex and synergy targets for Global Real Estate, Facilities, and Procurement. Enable the region and LOCs to meet their Opex and synergy targets
- Lead the business in instances of growth through strategic guidance and acquisition of space enabling the achievement of business goals
- Manage and create visibility of KPIs and SLAs within region. Develop action plans to make improvements and course correct as required
- Demonstrate a high degree of integrity, express ideas clearly, and gain buy-in to vision and strategy supporting company goals and objectives
- Team together with wide variety of internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Establish deep partnerships with both regional business and Regional GREFP leads, negotiate solutions and act as an organization-wide change agent
- Create a culture of compliance internally and externally where everyone Lives Our Values Every Day (LOVED) and abides by Takeda’s Global Code of Conduct and Supplier Code of Conduct
- Contribute to the global vision for processes, systems, and tools. Leverage digital, automation, and contemporary technology to support real estate activities
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS:
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Successful track record of designing and implementing complex regional or global real estate strategies that achieve desired results.
- Possess extensive knowledge of real estate capital markets and has superior financial and analytical skills
- Strong business and financial acumen with the ability to perform complex corporate real estate financial analysis, develop sophisticated tools and creative approaches to optimize the real estate portfolio
- Deep technical expertise in global commercial real estate with a strong understanding of real estate law and the ability to read/analyze complex commercial real estate contracts
- Demonstrates strategic enterprise thinking to find innovative ways to serve the business in a way that centers on patients and builds trust, reputation, and our business. Expresses and influences opinions by grounding them in recommendations that are best for the enterprise.
- Bias for action and ability to develop global vision/strategies that can translate to local/regional implementation
- Creates an environment that inspires and enables people to move the organization forward.
- Leads the organization on a change journey with discipline, transparency, and authenticity.
- Focuses on the few priorities that matter most and delivers superior results.
- Ability to coordinate and influence internal stakeholders and external real estate partners
- Building and maintaining business relationships with Global and Regional leaders, ensuring value add proposition is clear
- Partner closely with Regional Leads and other CoE’s to enable efficient coordination of all real estate matters
- Creative and practical problem solver with the ability to interpret problems and implement positive solutions
- Knowledge of the latest trends in technology to enable the function and devlier world class services, including digital, mobile, automation, for example. Awareness of advances/innovations in corporate real estate technology and smart building technology
- Highly complex mix of stakeholders across multiple BUs and/or countries who have both global and local agendas.
- Highly regulated industry
- Ability to effectively manage external parties to deliver the best outcomes for Takeda
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BA or BS Degree required, MBA or Masters Degree preferred.
- Strong background in real estate finance, accounting and IFSR16 guidelines
- At least 8 years working in biotech/pharma industry, or other highly regulated industries, with progressive experience dealing with complex real estate transactions
- Complex problem solving skills and the ability to collaborate and influence decisions at all levels of the organization
- Experience working in a complex global environment favored.
- Exceptionally skilled at stakeholder management and negotiation.
- Regional and global travel as needed, up to 30%.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.