Director, Security Operations Lead応募 後で応募 求人ID R0013825 掲載日 10/28/2019 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Title:Director, Security Operations Lead
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Security Operations Lead in our Cambridge, MA or Lexington, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Security Operations Lead working on the Global Security Center of Excellence team, you will be empowered to set best practices, assess risks and vulnerabilities, and oversee the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) for Biolife and Global REal Estate, Facilities, and Procurement (GREFP) sites. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by helping to standardize policies and procedures related to security operations. You will help to identify the best risk assessment and vulnerability assessment tools. You will also contribute to executive level presentations and reports. The ideal candidate for this role would have a strong background in corporate security operations; a strictly law enforcement background will not work in this position. A typical day will include:
- Develops global security policies, standards, procedures, training and awareness programs to mitigate risks and ensure the protection of personnel and assets across the enterprise.
- Provides leadership and defines the global strategy for Security Operations programs including the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) and investigations program.
- Projects, defines and clarifies emerging needs of global business partners and aligns team activities to meet these needs.
- Delivers leadership, development, coaching and performance management of functional staff.
- No. of direct reports: 2
- Geographic Scope: Global
- Develops global security policies, standards, procedures, training and awareness programs. Aligns implementation across the enterprise through the COE Regional Security Leads including physical security procedures to ensure risks are properly evaluated and are strategically aligned to vulnerabilities across the organization.
- Supports and coordinates efforts with Protective Services and Security Systems & Technology to ensure regional resources are properly aligned to support Security COE initiatives.
- Oversees the strategy for the Global Security Operations Center in support of the Global Crisis Management Office in Tokyo. Acts as deputy to Head of Security COE in response to crisis events and business continuity planning.
- Oversees strategy for investigations program in support of safeguarding personnel and assets. Aligns strategy to meet stakeholder needs and requirements across multiple business units.
- Manages supplier relationships and services agreements relevant to Security Operations providers. Enables mechanisms for easy access and visibility of supplier performance at global, regional, local and functional level.
- Responsible for the annual budget process for the Security CoE organization through coordination across multiple cost center owners and in collaboration with Finance stakeholders and Head of Capabilities within Global Real Estate, Facilities and Procurement (GREFP).
- Serves as overall lead for security awareness content including strategy development for Security COE intranet site, teams sites and other related communication portals. Acts as primary lead for all security communication efforts to ensure consistent branding of Security COE. Partners and aligns with GREFP Communications Business Partner.
- Coordinates with the COE Regional Security Leads on all security led investigations including but not limited to, theft, fraud and referrals from Global Ethics and Compliance for both internal and external activities to ensure consistency, accuracy and development of best practices.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS:
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise:
- Monitors industry best practices. Creates and manages system to collect and distribute internal and external best practices.
- Aligns the department’s physical security procedures to ensure risks are properly evaluated and are strategically aligned to vulnerabilities across the enterprise
- Provide strategic guidance to regional and site security operations and programs to ensure the protection of assets across the enterprise
- Ensure proper financial leadership by vendor evaluation, bidding, and budgeting to support security initiatives
Decision-making and Autonomy:
- Lead the corporate security response to crisis events and serve as the conduit to corporate resources and services for the regional operations
- Develops and implements plans to mitigate security risks; through policies, standards, and procedures
- Develop strong alignment and collaboration with Global Crisis Management Office; Head of Capabilities in GREFP and GREFP Communications Business Partner.
- Supports and coordinate efforts with the Head of Protective Services and Head of Security Systems and Technology to ensure regional resources are properly aligned to the overall Corporate Security initiatives
- Knowledge of current and emerging trends in global security.
- Creative and practical problem solver.
- Highly regulated industry.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in area of study relevant to security, management, business required
- 10-12 years of experience in corporate executive protection, security risk management, advance logistics and providing operational support is required
- Professional certification is strongly preferred (PSP or CPP)
- Expected to have up to 20% travel, both domestic and international.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.