Director, Statistical Programming応募後で応募 求人ID R0030610 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Director, Statistical Programming in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Provides technical leadership and ensures adequate statistical programming support for an indication/disease area
- Proactively creates and implements delivery strategies to enable seamless delivery of projects
- Key decision maker across indication/disease area execution and delivery strategies related to both risk identification and effective mitigations
- Assists Statistical Programming TAU lead to ensure successful implementation of Statistical Programming strategies and efficient execution of the statistical analyses for an indication/disease area
- Applies strong general knowledge of technical and programming methods with applied experience and can lead staff
- Leads statistical programming activities across an indication/disease area and related oversight activities ensuring quality and timeliness
- Leads statistical programming indication/disease area level strategies
- Sets tasks and prioritization across the indication/disease area
- Successfully engages cross functionally to progress tasks with proven influencing skills
- Leads process improvement initiatives
- Existing influential internal and external presence on varied statistical programming topics
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- MS with ~10+ years of industry related experience.
- BS with ~12+ years of industry related experience.
- Proven track record of leading business process transformations and organizational culture change as well as driving programming expertise on programs with complex business deliverables
- Operational experience in pharmaceutical drug development with significant direct exposure to clinical development
- Health care business acumen with a comprehensive understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
This job posting excludes CO applicants.