Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Lead応募後で応募 求人ID R0020788 掲載日 07/04/2020 Location:Boston, Massachusetts; Zurich, Switzerland
Ethics & Compliance (E&C) focuses on what the organization needs by partnering closely with the business stakeholders to help create, support and enable an embedded ethics and compliance framework. We do this by
- Ensuring that our values are at the core of business conduct and underpin individual behaviours and decisions to effectively manage corporate risks
- Being a forward-thinking leader who anticipates the impact that changing regulations and public debate on topics of ethics will have on the business
- Taking a modern approach to the E&C operating model by establishing and maintaining a functional structure and agile framework, supporting the achievement of Takeda’s Vision 2025 and the E&C strategy.
- Co-create the future Takeda ERM framework and drive values based approach to risk management across the enterprise
- Accountable for ensuring the key activities of the ERM function are managed in line with business priorities and drive improvement in business processes to support increased productivity within the company, using effective data collection and analysis strategies
- Ensure effective implementation of the ERM framework in line with best practice, ensuring that changing business priorities are reflected dynamically
- Manage enterprise risk assessment process, including consolidation of local risk assessments and enterprise risk register
- Be a key of point of contact to the business ensuring an accurate and timely response for the Enterprise Risk Assessment
- Responsible for the global Ethics & Compliance (“E&C”) risk assessment module as part of the overall Enterprise Risk Management process ensuring an accurate and timely response.
- Ensure risk assessment training for E&C staff, roll-out, consolidation and analysis of BU/BF E&C risk assessments.
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management / engagement skills
- Effectively works in a cross-functional capacity and across numerous stakeholder groups
- Uses business acumen and insights to effectively manage the company matrix organization model across multiple sets of stakeholders
- Shows high degree of curiosity and creativity in dealing with situations and topics
- Experience in leading change management efforts in global and complex organizations
- Communicates effectively with senior leaders
- Proven ability to drive operational excellence
- Interaction model: Working closely with senior leaders; collaboration with Corporate Strategy, CFO functions, Legal, GIA, external governance bodies
- 10-12 years experience in relevant areas
- Preferably experience in formal or informal leading of teams
- Strong background in Finance, GIA, E&C, etc.
- Experience implementing Enterprise Risk Management framework
- Japanese and/or US regulatory background
- Preferably experience with corporate governance
- Skilled in influencing without authority, co-creating with diverse stakeholders and achieving results in highly matrixed organization