Executive Administrative Assistant応募後で応募 求人ID R0105213 掲載日 09/06/2023 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
About the role:
At Takeda, we are a forward-looking, world-class R&D organization that unlocks innovation and delivers transformative therapies to patients. By focusing R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas and other targeted investments, we push the boundaries of what is possible in order to bring life-changing therapies to patients worldwide.
Join Takeda as an Executive Administrative Assistant where you will perform high-level administrative and office support responsibilities for the assigned leader and leadership team. As part of the Global Regulatory Affairs, GI and Inflammation (GI²) team, you will report to the Head of Global Regulatory Affairs, GI².
How you will contribute:
- Coordinate documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.
- Use appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to track, document, report data, and maintain web pages.
- Review documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensure document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards.
- Arrange travel for the team or department; complete expense reports promptly.
- Collect, review, enter, and format accurate data into spreadsheets, databases, and other electronic tools.
- Interface and communicate with internal and external customers; direct people to the appropriate resources.
- Research solutions and respond to email and phone inquiries with input from the direct supervisor.
- Prepare documentation for payment of vendors, consultants, and suppliers; submit documentation and enter requests for payments into the accounting system; respond to inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Active management of calendars (direct supervisor) including working with a support staff of senior leaders to facilitate interactions.
- Help develop and maintain improvement processes; actively participate in self- and team audits and resulting process improvements.
- Develop a strong network within the department; draw on a network to answer questions, solve problems, and successfully execute responsibilities.
- Demonstrate confidentiality in the execution of all responsibilities.
- Perform other responsibilities as required.
- High school diploma/GED required. Associate's degree preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Strong PC literacy with advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimal travel is required for the work, primarily for meetings.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Ways of Working
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This position is currently classified as "hybrid" in accordance with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
Base Salary Range: $54,600.00 to $78,000.00. based on candidate professional experience level. Employees may also be eligible for Short-term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as well. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off. The final salary offered for this position may take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, location, skills, education, and experience.
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.