Global Head of Environmental Sustainability応募後で応募 求人ID R0020616 掲載日 06/17/2020 Location:Boston, Massachusetts; Zurich, Switzerland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Global Head of Environmental Sustainability in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- At the direction of Takeda’s Corporate EHS (cEHS) Leadership team, develop and oversee Takeda’s environmental sustainability strategy, including mid- and long-term environmental sustainability goals for climate change, water stewardship, waste minimization and management, biodiversity, environmental impact of Takeda’s products and services, etc.
- Lead effective implementation of the Environmental Sustainability Program
- Communicate and coordinate sustainability initiatives and goals with executive leadership, employees, external stakeholders, and customers Subject Matter Expert for environmental sustainability principles, programs, processes, internal and external reporting, and communications
- At the direction of Takeda’s cEHS Leadership Team, develops and/or executes strategies to address material environmental sustainability issues such as GHGs, energy use, resource conservation, recycling, pollution reduction, waste minimization, employee engagement, education, etc.
- Works with executive leaders to influence/establish Sustainability Program architecture, governance and maturity models
- Develops and implements organizational sustainability policies, processes or practices and associated technical standards, position papers, and training plans/content
- Identifies new or emerging environmental sustainability trends, issues, and opportunities that are material to Takeda’s operations
- Leads implementation of program governance for carbon neutrality, water stewardship, energy, resource conservation, waste, and other environmental sustainability efforts
- Organizes and promotes stakeholder engagement and supports sustainability work stream leaders to facilitate the achievement of goals
- Monitors, evaluates, and reports on the effectiveness of sustainability programs. Identifies and implements improvement opportunities.
- In partnership with Corporate Communications and others, develops sustainability reports, presentations, or proposals for employees, suppliers, media, government, public interest, and/or other stakeholders
- Contributes to, and reviews content associated with, marketing or outreach media for sustainability projects or events.
- Leads/supervises cEHS Sustainability Team members
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Degree in life sciences, engineering, or similar field
- 10+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, or associated industry
- Previous experience leading teams across multiple locations
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, regulatory agencies, and vendors
- Previous experience in program management and demonstrated the application of environment, health, and safety practices.
- Must be able and willing to travel domestically and internationally around 25%.
- Core Competency model (minimum): Engage Others (Critical), Collaboration (Critical), Drive for results (Critical), Strategic Approach (Critical), Lead Change (Critical), Self-Awareness (Important) , Develop Capabilities (critical),
- Leadership Behaviors: Strategic enterprise thinking (important), Creates the environment that inspires (critical),
- Focuses on the few priorities (important) , Elevates the capabilities (critical)
- Desired: Industry environment certifications and international experience desired
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.