Global Medical Affairs Director Dengue応募 Job ID R0005530 Location Boston, Massachusetts, United States; Zurich, Canton of Zurich, Switzerland;
As a member of the Vaccine Business Unit’s (VBU) Global Medical Affairs (GMA) team reporting to the GMA dengue lead, to:
- support the development and execution of the global Medical Affairs strategy for the Takeda Dengue Vaccine candidate (TAK-003) including:
Establishment of a cross-functional Global Medical Strategy Team to identify
data gaps and set MA research priorities; formalize key communication messages
and establish a scientific communication plan including congresses activities,
advisory boards, stakeholder engagements, and publications; and maintain an up-
to-date repository of key dengue scientific research findings relevant to Takeda’s
- use established vaccine industry medical affairs experience to contribute to cross-functional teams covering vaccine safety, risk analysis, life-cycle management, clinical trials, communication, brand planning, and market access and HEOR.
Work with a global network of key dengue thought leaders to ensure success for Takeda’s TAK-003 strategy.
- Provide input and expertise by supporting GMA Lead Dengue in the coordination of the development and execution of the Global Medical Strategy in Dengue
- Partner directly with the Global Medical Lead Dengue, Global and Regional Medical Affairs and Policy and in different geographic areas with medical functions in the Local Operating Companies (LOC`s)
- Work cross-functionally to help to develop and implement Global Medical Affairs (GMA) activities as part of the "Disease Area Strategies" for the global brand plan
- Partner with the Commercial and different Development stakeholders in establishing a medical strategy which is wholly aligned with the brand plan
- Contribute to the delivery and alignment of the Global Medical Strategy plan in collaboration with Regional Medical Affairs and Policy functions as well as the LOCs
- Support Market Access teams with medical/scientific expertise.
- Help the GMA Lead Dengue to align on medical content/messaging within the organization to ensure maximal functional and regional input.
- Provide medical leadership for external interactions with stakeholders including key opinion leaders, advisory boards, academic groups, scientific societies, and patient advocacy groups. Able to represent GMA as needed at Global Brand Team (GBT) or the current Global Product Team (GPT) and other cross-functional teams (as deputy of GMA Lead Dengue).
- Contribute to Phase IIIb/IV research data generation plans aligned with brand and market access strategy and supports drafting and final writing of protocols for GMA Medical Affairs Company Sponsored studies
- Support the review and certification of assigned brand-related clinical content material development for medical education, medical communication, publications and Key Opinion Leader (KOL) engagement plans
- Provide medical-scientific training (general topics and dengue) to internal/external stakeholders as required
- Work closely and aligns all activities with GMA Lead Dengue
- Work in close collaboration with GMO Operations team to continuously improve processes, tools and platforms as well as to determine best practices and appropriate resource including but not limited to procedures, infrastructure, budget planning and cost control.