Immunological Assays Lead, Global Gene Therapy, Research Scientist II (60099355)応募後で応募 求人ID R0030889 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that enables transformative technologies to address patients’ needs while inspiring you and support your career? Takeda is a world-class organization where we combine our expertise in disease biology, modality technologies and drug development experience to develop gene therapies in a holistic approach.
We are seeking a highly motivated leader with gene therapy drug development experience to join Takeda to advance our gene therapy research effort. Be empowered and join us as Gene Therapy Immunological Assays in the Global Gene Therapy Research Team.
As one of the Immunological Assays lead in the Global Gene Therapy (GGT) Research Team, you will be responsible for immunological assays that contribute to discovery research gene therapy (GT) projects in the research pipeline. The candidate will support the immunological aspect of gene therapy in forward and reverse translation across multiple line functions to progress GT projects in a highly matrixed manner.
• Independently or in collaboration with co-leads design, troubleshoot and execute
immunological assays to support projects in GGT and in collaboration with other units.
• Proficient in utilization of Attune NxT, MSD, autoMACS, and executing ELISA, ELISPOT, ADA
& Nab assays, also PBMC isolation, T cells culture is required.
• Responsible for appropriate data interpretations of the results conducted by the
candidate or as part of the team.
• Contribute and/or lead the development of immunoassays with relevant technical input
and great attention to details for Takeda’s GT projects.
• Demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills. Responsible for completion
of experiments and deliverables within established timelines.
• Identify novel technologies or improvements for immunoassays that will contribute to the
progress of GT projects.
• Follow compliance of documentations in electronic lab book and Takeda’s internal
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS:
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Demonstrates high level of technical skills and high standards for analytical rigor.
- Demonstrates engagement in GT projects and program knowledge
- Plays a leading role on independent and team projects.
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Independently manages workload and expectations
- Scientifically independent
- Contact with internal and external scientific personnel or managers to organize, conduct or report efforts.
- Keeps up with the up-to-date scientific innovation
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
• PhD degree in Immunology with 2+ years of experience, or
• MS with 8+ years of experience, or
• BS with 10+ years of experience
• 2+ years of Industry experience required
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience and hands on executing several immunological assays, T cells culture, in vitro and in vivo models to evaluate immune responses.
• Proficient in utilization of Attune NxT, MSD, autoMACS, and executing ELISA, ELISPOT, ADA & Nab assays, PBMC isolation, T cells culture is required.
• Additional experience in single cell immune profiling, 10X Genomics NextGEM is a plus.
• Experience in troubleshooting assays development and QC of assays is very important.
• Experience in handling and analyzing clinical samples is a plus.
• Experience with writing assay protocol, electronic lab book, documentation and study reports that could contribute to regulatory filing documents is preferred.
• Excellent technical writing, communication, presentation and organizational skills is a must.
This job posting excludes CO applicants.