Information Security Architect応募 後で応募 求人ID R0013751 掲載日 11/13/2019 Location:Boston, Massachusetts; Zurich, Switzerland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as an Information Security Architect in our Cambridge, MA or Zurich, Switzerland office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Information Security Architect working on the Chief Information Security Office team, you will be empowered to provide leadership to the IT and business on information security and serve as domain expert and principal designer for information security topics across multiple areas of specialization. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by developing the strategic security vision with IT Management. A typical day will include:
- Provides leadership to the IT and business on information security and serve as domain expert and principal designer for information security topics across multiple areas of specialization.
- Provide leadership to a team of security and IT specialists within their areas of specialization and ensuring best security practice implementations.
- Develops the strategic security vision with IT Management for areas of responsibility.
- Analyses the current IT security environment to detect critical deficiencies and researches/evaluates alternative solutions while weighing costs, efficiencies, and industry best practices to provide recommended solution within area of responsibility.
- Develops the strategic security vision with IT management for the infrastructure within areas of responsibility through managing application security assessments, supporting vendor security reviews, penetration testing and secure application solutioning and design
- Collaborates with other Functional Security Architecture Leads to ensure aligned implementations of corrective actions and broader security solutions are strategically and technologically aligned across multiple domains.
- Defines, publishing and communicates the global security standards and the level 3 support during rollout and hyper care phases of global security technologies within their area of specialty.
- Analyses the current Security IT environment to identify opportunities or security solutions to the business within each area of responsibility.
- Leads the introduction of new security capabilities into the organization including technology selection, design and pilot.
- Manages the design, development and implementation of the security infrastructure required to support the integration of security projects and technology into the existing environment
- Resolves unique and complex IT information and security architecture problems within area of responsibility
- Collaborates with the PMO and Service Delivery functions on the delivery of IT projects and the support of infrastructure within area of responsibility
- Develops and manages relationships with ISR, regional IT and customers and/or vendors
- Manages and resolves issues and escalates them appropriately
- Follows all company and departmental policies, procedures and standards
- Manages and develops team in area of responsibility including all aspects of the company’s performance management process
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree and seven years IT experience, or High School Diploma and eleven years of IT experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with infrastructure, systems, applications or services within area of responsibility
- Experience running information security projects in a global environment
- Experience with architectural methodologies and service delivery
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences. Experience of with working with board level stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of data and make appropriate risk based decisions
- Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage project resources
- Experienced cross-team leader to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills
- Ability to write and speak in the English language
- Strong experience of developing Services Orientated Architectures (SOA)
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or the equivalent
- Deep knowledge of technology in their domain area
- In-depth pharmaceutical industry and drug development experience
- Experience with validated systems
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.