Information Technology Development Program (ITDP) Analyst応募後で応募 求人ID R0012548 掲載日 09/18/2019 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire and empower you to shine? Join Takeda as an ITDP Analyst! At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D driven market leadership and being a value led company. We empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Early Talent Rotational Programs at Takeda offer college graduates the unique opportunity of full-time employment structured to experience rotations with a strong focus on personal development, technical skill building, mentorship, and networking. Early Talent Program members begin their Takeda careers in a supportive, structured environment that encourages self-directed learning and promotes accelerated growth. Upon successful completion of all rotations, the program guides graduates to identify the next step in their Takeda careers.
The Information Technology Development Program (ITDP) is a 27-month program that provides aspiring IT professionals with a range of unique rotation experiences across a variety of Global IT domains. ITDP Analysts develop their careers through a series of three, nine-month rotations in various US locations (including, but not limited to MA and IL. International assignments may also be available for a limited number of ITDPs.)
Program features include:
- ITDP Analysts are assigned peer and professional mentors during the program to help introduce them to Takeda’s culture, the values and goals of the ITDP.
- Through formal training and on-the-job experiences, the program is committed to developing analyst‘s technical, leadership, and teamwork skills while exposing them to Takeda’s technologies, product lines, and global markets.
- ITDPs attend a yearly Summit event with all rotational program members across Takeda for collaboration, development, and networking.
Rotations are assigned based on business needs and matched with employee skills and development goals. Assignments are designed to challenge ITDPs to quickly adapt and add value to each position.
ITDP Analyts will be responsible for learning and understanding various aspects of their rotational assignment. ITDP rotation examples include Business Analyst and Project Manager roles, as well as a variety of opportunities for technical roles.
- Program Start date for the next ITDP cohort is Monday, July 20th, 2020.
- Expected Program Completion date is October 2022.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology/ Information Systems or related field. Degree to be completed before expected program start date.
- 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Must be a US citizen, lawful permanent resident of the US or otherwise authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
- Minimum 1 relevant internship and/or co-op experience required.
- Passion for improving patients lives and healthcare advancement
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication, organization, prioritization of tasks and behaviors that contribute to positive team dynamics
- Critical/analytical thinking that drives conclusions and problem resolution
- A self-starter with demonstrated campus and/or community leadership experience
- Exhibits leadership skills including personal accountability, decision quality, customer focus, drive for results, with integrity and trust
- Geographic mobility and willingness to potentially rotate through different US regions
- Flexibility and willingness to try different roles in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, experience with cross-cultural and virtual collaboration environments preferred.
- Demonstrate examples of being a risk taker and initiator
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and work under pressure