Lead, BD&CMB Quality応募後で応募 求人ID R0022103 掲載日 08/27/2020 Location:Boston, Massachusetts; Zurich, Switzerland
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Lead, BD&CMB Quality in our Boston, MA office. At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company.
To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Manage assigned due diligence and divestiture activities for Quality
- Support Due Diligence activity through engagement with regional Quality teams to provide professional and detailed quality support to support Takeda Business Development and Divestiture projects
- Develops Quality strategy for management of external partnerships and management of CMB customers.
- Manages partnerships where product is out-licensed i.e. where ownership belongs to third party or shared with Takeda
- Primary Quality contact for CMB customer(s) for QIM, Inspections, Audits, QMS communication and product release support
- Delegates tasks associated Business Process ownership of Business Development & Due Diligence and CMB business support.