Lead, Corporate Reputation and Financial Communications応募後で応募 求人ID R0053175 掲載日 11/22/2021 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
About the role:
As Lead, Corporate Reputation and Financial Communications, reporting to the Head of Corporate Reputation and Financial Communications, you help create communications strategies and programs to reach the financial media, retail investors and other relevant communities. You will also be involved in a broad range of corporate, ESG and financial communications activities to build awareness and understanding of Takeda's strategy and its financial and non-financial performance. You will also focus on building and protecting Takeda's reputation through a strategic reputation campaign and a sustained issues and crisis management program.
How you will contribute:
- Coordinate execution of the global external reputation strategy
- Manage global opportunities to enhance Takeda's corporate reputation
- Translate Takeda's strategy into tactics that guide our reputation
- Translate data and analysis on reputation drivers into relevant reputation and thought leadership plans
- Help establish and promote our corporate narrative and messaging, and develop messaging on essential corporate-level issues
- Implement measurement activities to monitor corporate reputation performance, using obtained data and analytics to inform and adjust strategy
- Lead communications for Takeda's quarterly earnings announcements and other important company business and financial-related events and announcements, including M&A, financial filings, Investor Days, etc.
- Partner directly with the executive team, advising on messaging, financial media engagements, and expertise, driving the financial narrative across external communications
- Develop written materials focused on the financial narrative, including company messaging and statements, press releases, communications plans, FAQs, and other collateral
- Work with relevant functions to establish and drive our financial communication strategies, inline with Takeda's positioning.
- Contribute to the development of financial communications materials for annual reporting, shareholder meetings and disclosures
- Lead the development process for other financial and corporate statements and press releases involving divestitures, acquisitions and other corporate matters
- Support and build the crisis management response to high and very high risk global issues; provide guidance and counsel to department and regional teams on issues as relevant to global corporate reputation
- Identify priority risks and create scenario plans and template materials for adaptation when situations arise
- Enhance media and social monitoring and alerting structure to better detect and flag both breaking and latest issues
- Ensure those who will be involved in a communications response are versed in our crisis infrastructure and scenario plans through training sessions, tabletop drills and crisis simulations
- Work with the embedded BU/Function communications teams and provide counsel and align external communication strategies and messaging, anticipate issues and mitigate risks that may become the global issues
- Conduct analysis of shareholder and activity concerns to identify potential corporate and strategic issues
What you bring to Takeda:
- Experience in a corporate communication or public affairs-related function
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor's degree; concentration in communication, journalism, political science, or business. MBA or other advanced degree desirable
- Expertise in communications campaign development, and measurement
- Experience creating communications strategies at a global scale; with an understanding of audiences & channels
- Experience working with C-suite level executives and record of building excellent stakeholder relationships – within teams, across the business, with senior leaders and external agencies
- Experience with multicultural, multi-country/region businesses
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Absent an approved religious or medical reason, all US office-based and lab-based Takeda employees who work fully on-site or in a hybrid model (as determined by Takeda) must be fully vaccinated to work at a Takeda site or to engage with Takeda colleagues or anyone else on behalf of Takeda. US field-based employees must be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment, absent an approved religious or medical reason. US employees who work at a Takeda manufacturing facility, and those who work at a BioLife center or BioLife lab, may be subject to different guidelines. If you are contacted by a Takeda recruiter about your job application, we encourage you to seek more information on the applicable guidelines for the Business Unit/Function to which you have applied.
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.