Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as aDirector, Reimbursement, Access, Value in ourCambridge MAoffice.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Director, Reimbursement, Access, Value role working on theSpecialty Business Unit Marketingteam, you will be empowered tobe strategic andinnovative, and a typical day will include:
- Understand patient/provider unmet needs relating to Entyvio reimbursement, access and value proposition vs competitor perceptions/programs
- Develop strategies and tactics with the following objectives:
- Create awareness and understanding of Entyvio’s access landscape
- Develop solutions/programs that facilitate access to Entyvio for appropriate patients
- Support HCPs and key accounts in understanding the Entyvio value proposition and relevant strategic business/market dynamics
- Assess current IBD market access trends and related brand performance to make necessary adjustments to related strategies or tactics and support organizational alignment of activities to brand strategy
- Develop and maintain plans to segment, target and engage with specific provider customer segments, through thought leader partnership, peer to peer activation and key association connection
- Work across Managed Markets, Medical, Marketing, Key Account Management, and Regional Account Management to develop strategic access/value related KAM/RAM resources
- Partner with HUB/Patient Services to develop long-term roadmap for access programming and operationalize near-term programs
- Develop and execute long-range goals for both the brand and the team that correspond with marketing and people growth and development
- In support of the IBD Franchise Head, play a substantial role in the development of the annual brand strategy and expense plan related to reimbursement, access and value. This includes providing input on forecast assumptions, brand plan and manage multi-million dollar budgets to achieve net sales and operating margin goals.
- Support and guide development of direct reports in Marketing expertise, organizational awareness and exposure and career development
- Manages relationship with key creative agencies and provides guidance for the development of briefs and execution for relevant areas of focus
- Interface and collaborate with many internal partners within the organization to ensure alignment to the strategy and continue progress within the commercial approach to key customers
- Partner with Market Access colleague to provide input on value proposition execution and develop a key understanding of the account strategy at both a payer and provider level.
- Oversee and help support the expert engagement plans, including integration and collaboration with the Global team as well as Medical Affairs and R&D
- Lead regular analyses of ongoing programs and tactics to identify needs for adjustment or change and to anticipate market changes relevant to focus areas
- Engage and develop relationships with key external access/reimbursement experts within the market to continually gain insights firsthand to inform the brand as well as ensure infusion of innovation and new thinking.
- Serve as back-up for Brand Leadership when needed.
- Support brand team counterparts, contribute to a positive team culture and uphold the Takeda values and principles
EDUCATION, COMPETENCIES, AND SKILLS:
- 6 – 8 years of marketing, sales or related function experience in the pharmaceutical industry with 3 years of leadership experience.
- Experience with provider and/or payer accounts
- Demonstrated ability to lead / manage a team, positively influence coworkers toward common goals, foster collaboration, and enable teamwork
- Industry knowledge
- Experience in value proposition development, expert engagement strategies and/or peer to peer engagement is desired
- Ability to understand and leverage analytics to drive decision making
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated capacity for people development
- Travel to internal and external meetings including overnights and weekends will be required, estimated up to 40% travel
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more attakedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.