Molecular & Cellular Biologist with Bioinformatics応募 Job ID R0005761 Location Boston, Massachusetts, United States;
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. We endeavor to build an industry-leading Discovery Toxicology program at Takeda. Become a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission by joining as a Discovery Toxicologist in our Cambridge office.
Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record in prominent roles supporting cross-functional Discovery teams. She/he is able to leverage their deep insights into cellular and pathway mechanisms in order to provide expert advice and direction to improve the quality of therapeutics. An emphasis in the fields of immunology and/or oncology would be a strong plus.
- Seeking a talented bioinformatician to help make safer drugs | Steer pharmaceutical drug project teams with biological insight & analysis to design safer, more effecitve molecules.
- Molecular & Cellular Biology | Deliver data to help find & fix safety problems in the portfolio before they hit the clinic. Improve the quality of therapeutics selected for further development based on proactive risk assessment of target- and chemotype-related toxicities.
- Deliver decision-making data | Aid in the design & delivery of state of the art in vitro and in vivo assays to detect & de-risk toxicities for candidate drug molecules. Provide timely assays and results to drive SAR within a project teams make test cycle.
- Work with project teams & toxicologists to integrate genomic, proteomic & metabolomic data into project decisions.
- Lead the integration of academic, pharmaceutical & project data to guide both global strategy & individual projects.
- Work with a field-leading team to develop and deliver novel in vitro assays, including biochemical, traditional cell culture and organ-on-a-chip technologies
- Use in-depth knowledge of genomics, biochemistry, molecular & cellular biology to investigate mechanisms of drug-induced toxicity
- Steer drug discovery teams to make safer medicines using experience, in-house, and literature data.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- PhD in biology, pharmacology, toxicology or a related discipline.
- Hands on experience with RNASeq and other ‘omic analyses are essential.
- Cell and molecular biology skills including the application of CRISPR, knock-down technology, gene expression analysis, and biomarker assay development and validation
- Broad scientific knowledge including pharmacology, toxicology, pathology, physiology and biochemistry.
- Expertise designing & delivering fit for purpose assays for understanding the mechanism of toxicity of agents including drugs, for biomarker development and application, and for derisking drug candidates.
- Skills in pathway analysis, network pharmacology
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with programming & AI are desirable.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
• 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
• Tuition reimbursement
• Company match of charitable contributions
• Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
• Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
• Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.