Patient Insights & Real-World Data Analytics Lead - Leukemia応募後で応募 求人ID R0036606 掲載日 06/15/2021 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Discover more at takedajobs.com.
As a member of Takeda Oncology, your work will contribute to our bold, inspiring vision: We aspire to cure cancer. Here, you’ll build a career grounded in purpose and be empowered to deliver your best.
Takeda Oncology is seeking a highly data-driven, passionate, and self-motivated individual to join our US Insights & Analytics (I&A) team and provide meaningful patient and real-world data insights that enable effective, data-driven decision making. This role is a critical position demanding experience in consultative influence utilizing varied approaches to advanced analytics and data science methods, engaging stakeholders at all levels. This senior manager-level role will report to the Head of Patient Insights & Real-World Data Analytics and will partner closely with the US Oncology Business Unit (US OBU) functional leads and business stakeholders.
This role will be responsible for bringing an innovative perspective to advise strategic decisions around patient analytics and real-world data analytics capabilities, supporting commercial, medical and health economics & outcomes research (HEOR) functions. She/he will facilitate and develop actionable recommendations based on patient insights that address key business needs and objectives. This role will be highly involved in all facets of our analytics strategy, ensuring a rigorous approach to measuring business value. This role will guide and execute advanced and predictive analytics to support the US OBU’s goal of delivering differentiating patient engagement through value-added services to support patients in the journey of fighting cancer and position Takeda with an ongoing competitive advantage.
Provide strategic input to identify and develop key patient insights and analytics capability by analyzing longitudinal health data to characterize patient journey and outcomes.
Identify and implement viable data science and epidemiology use cases to solve problems impacting patient outcomes across multiple franchises leveraging diverse data, ranging from specialty pharmacy to claims to real-world evidence.
Develop comprehensive real-world data strategy and framework that builds out core US OBU data science capability and knowledge management platform.
Act as a thought leader in defining data science and machine learning models ensuring the team continues to apply cutting-edge models across patient adherence, segmentation, etc.
Process analytical models and create or modify patient journeys while activating a brand plan and measurable insights, as well as provide recommendations into strategies and tactics for key products in the market.
Translate insights generated from various models and algorithms into actionable insights via story-telling to brand leadership teams along with corresponding data to substantiate the recommendations.
Drive real-world data science initiatives end-to-end by defining, designing, and implementing in close collaboration with IT and external vendor partners.
Support data analysts in identifying the key data requirements and build data cohorts for ad hoc and recurring patient analysis across commercial, medical, and HEOR functions.
Apply appropriate methodology based on the use cases – including, but not limited to regression, forecasting, clustering, decision trees, simulation, optimization, and machine learning.
Publish the models and perform reviews on an ongoing basis to ensure that the efficacy of results generated is not diminished over time.
Champion in educating stakeholders on the usage of data science across US OBU by demonstrating value to enable data-driven culture.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES, AND SKILLS:
· Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years of experience in an analytical field such as statistics, decision science, engineering, epidemiology, economics, math, etc.
· Experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare, and/or pharma healthcare consulting industry with a focus on patient analytics and real-world data analytics in healthcare.
· Experience in the pharmaceutical industry with expert knowledge of secondary data sources and suppliers in the US market, such as IQVIA, Prognos, MMIT, Flatiron, Diagnostics, etc.
· Deep expertise in external data assets (including specialty pharmacy, claims, and real-world evidence) to enable medical and brand strategy & insights
· Knowledge of statistical and epidemiological methods
· Excellent influencing skills, with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with key business partners, IT leadership teams, and external service providers
· Solid business acumen, understanding of what are the key business drivers that will generate desired results.
· Having a “growth mindset” and open to new challenges and constructive feedback. Always learning and turning problems into opportunities.
· Familiarity with business intelligence and data warehousing principles and techniques
· Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent verbal, written communication & presentation skills
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.