Product Manager, Data Architect- Scientific Informatics応募 後で応募 求人ID R0012558 掲載日 10/15/2019 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Product Manager in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
For the Takeda global scientific community who aspire to deliver transformative medicines to patients Scientific Informatics is the technology leader, with domain specific expertise, that provides innovative platforms and technologies to improve both operational efficiency and data-driven decision making. As an embedded partner Scientific Informatics is at the leading edge of both science and technology and proactively reacts to the changing scientific environment and needs of researchers in an agile fashion to deliver timely, value-adding solutions.
As a Technology Lead on the Scientific Assets & Decision Support team, you will be applying artificial intelligence and machine learning in solving real and difficult problems in cheminformatics, bioinformatics and imaging informatics and enable data-driven decision making in drug discovery and development in all modalities and therapeutic focuses.
- Manage the key relationships between the R&D stakeholders and Scientific Informatics to deliver on business opportunities and outcomes in an agile manner and to drive continuous delivery of technologies to obtain value from the use of data to drive decisions.
- Lead the development of the overall architecture and product strategies for the acquisition, storage and use of data, fitting into long-term roadmaps and drive the product priority-setting of capabilities and features in response to R&D needs aligned with IT architecture, deployment and product and release management.
- Proactively monitor and maintain product related end-to-end customer/R&D experiences and influence relevant stakeholders to support and deliver successful product releases.
- Partners with peers within R&D and IT to drive continuous improvement of data management, service processes, user experiences and application optimization with a focus on providing benefits across the organization as a whole.
- Engage and align with scientific R&D stakeholders and IT on data plans, strategies and future opportunities/developments, providing product recommendations to build a pipeline of meaningful releases with measurable benefits for users.
- Manage and influence key stakeholders across R&D and technology, to develop and convey product visions based around current and future needs to use of data to drive scientific decisions and ultimately the pipeline as a whole.
- Use broad knowledge of data architecture, decision support and new and established technologies and consult with key stakeholders to define and enhance products, to implement and test prototypes and to develop a roadmap for ongoing and new product developments.
- Lead and manage the data and associated product life cycles for scientific teams, by implementing potential pipeline products through agile development, working closely with engineering teams to create new business product releases focused on additional functionality, product simplification and increased transparency.
- Participate and lead gathering of demand from the scientific community to identify articulated and non-articulated data and product needs. Closely monitor product portfolios, data consumption and R&D composition, gather relevant information to continuously gain new insight and adjust roadmaps, offering to optimize performance and effectiveness.
- Manage and take responsibility for sustainability of the end-to-end customer experience of products developed.
- Estimate approximate workload requirements and timeline predictions for several to many professionals and continuously monitor and prioritize product developments and workflow and capacity to deliver the most significant value to the product users.
- Oversee and manage product budgets established in consultation with stakeholders by balancing resources, vision development, prototyping and sustain product teams to deliver and maintain the product.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline, computer science, statistics, information science or informatics is preferred.
- 7 years or more of relevant professional experience in scientific R&D business lines, data management, IT service delivery or related area.
- Professional in-depth knowledge of data and/or product management in pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in stakeholder relationship management. Influential in orchestrating key stakeholders to turn data architecture and product visions into reality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, business acumen, and enterprise knowledge.
- Extensive experience in architecting, designing or implementing data-based solutions or products.
- Ability to work with virtual/agile teams in global locations, aligning and adapting different work, culture and communication styles.
- Understanding of the FAIR data principles and their application in drug discovery and development
- Master degree or PhD in related subject
- Scrum or Project management experience.
- Familiarity working in a lean and agile software delivery team is preferred.
- Is an accomplished practitioner of design thinking, with a proven track record of developing and exploiting deep customer insights.
- Familiar with working with data in a highly regulated, quality-driven environment
- Experience with the design and development of pharmaceutical life science products.
- Able to think counterproductive, out of the box and is able to convince stakeholders.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.