Quantitative Systems Pharmacology Modeler応募後で応募 求人ID R0047630 掲載日 09/16/2021 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Quantitative Systems Pharmacology Modeler
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Quantitative Systems Pharmacology Modeler in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Quantitative Systems Pharmacology Modeler working on the Quantitative Translational Sciences team, you will support global drug development by building models for rare diseases including lysosomal storage diseases, rare immunological diseases and hematology diseases. A typical day will include:
- Support global drug development by building models for rare diseases including lysosomal storage diseases, rare immunological diseases and hematology diseases.
- Collaborate with clinical pharmacology, clinical research, nonclinical drug safety, drug discovery, drug metabolism, translational medicine and pharmacovigilance to develop mathematical models to understand the targeted biological pathways and exposure-response/safety relationship of novel therapeutic agents to treat rare genetic and hematology diseases.
- Responsible for implementing the right modeling & simulation strategy to assist with lead optimization, establish PK/PD relationships and create mechanistic pharmacology/toxicology models to support project needs.
- In-depth understanding of biochemistry, hematology, immunology, numerical methods, as well as hands-on experience with modeling software, and ability to clearly present modeling and simulation findings.
- This is an exciting opportunity at the interface between clinical pharmacology, clinical research, nonclinical drug safety, drug discovery, drug metabolism, translational medicine and pharmacovigilance to influence drug development.
- The candidate is expected to design and build translational PK/P and mechanistic models or platforms to assist with safety margin selection, study design and biomarker selection.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Ph.D/Pharm.D/M.D with training in chemical or biomedical engineering, toxicology, pharmaceutical sciences, mathematics, statistics, or equivalent area with at least 8 years of industry experience in mathematical modeling of biological systems. Job title is flexible based on experience.
- Strong competency in coding and running modeling and simulation related software such as Matlab, NONMEM, Phoenix Winnonlin and R is required.
- Publication(s) applying modeling and simulation approaches to rare diseases, immunology and cardiovascular physiology is preferred.
- Proficiency with systems modeling approaches such as differential equation, logic, stochastic, agent-based, or other advanced mechanistic modeling approaches is essential.
- Demonstrated ability for critical thinking and strong analytical skills to evaluate complex information to identify key scientific questions related to projects.
This job posting exclude Colorado applicants.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.