Regional Access Manager - Texas/Oklahoma応募 後で応募 求人ID R0012545 掲載日 09/18/2019 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Regional Access Manager – Texas/Oklahoma
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Regional Access Manager – Texas/Oklahoma. This is a field-based position.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Regional Access Manager working on the Managed Markets team, you will be empowered to be the point of accountability to deliver on Takeda’s strategic intent of ‘partner for access’ in a region covering 1-3 gold accounts, 3-8 silver accounts and ~10 bronze accounts worth $50-$100m. Inclusive of Commercial, Medicare, Managed Medicaid, IDN and Government (State, DoD/VA) payer accounts, and a typical day will include:
- Deliver Takeda’s partnership aspiration at Gold Accounts (including developing and delivering strategy)
- Deliver ongoing account management at Silver Accounts
- Adopt ‘boiler plate’ approach at Bronze accounts
- Work directly with the sales leadership team of RSD and DMs to identify market access opportunities and drive pull through across the region and execute on Regional Business Ownership model
- Establish and maintain customer relationships
- Map organization decision makers at accounts and their needs at gold accounts.
- Ensure Takeda builds relationships with key people, at gold and silver accounts, with increased Takeda presence (medical, HEOR etc.) at gold accounts
- Deliver ‘boiler-plate’ approach to bronze accounts
- Deliver sales pull-through
- Be the interface between sales and managed markets for the region
- Review data (sales, trends, comparison etc.) to identify pull-through opportunities
- Develop (and align) business cases (including tactics, budgets, KPIs) for investment based on clear pull-through assumptions
- Work with regional account managers and sales to execute pull-through plans
- Co-ordinate and maintain internal partnerships
- Collaborate with Takeda leadership, marketing strategy, contracting analytics, government affairs, reimbursement, and medical to support account goals
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal support functions (e.g., legal)
- Develop programs for the account, and contract
- Develop, and continuously improve, innovative programs and contracts to meet the account and Takeda’s needs
- Ensure Takeda formulary positioning focused on profitability to meet market share objectives
- Negotiate contracts and meet revenue/rebate objectives vs. budget
- Integrate Advocacy support, diagnose patient assistance/ reimbursement and troubleshoot access barriers as needed.
- Utilize all available resources (volume/ claims analytics, reimbursement data, etc.) at the product & payer level to optimize opportunities.
- Strategic plans for the accounts that are aligned across Takeda for key accounts
- Increased sales pull through
- Rebates and discounts within agreed levels
- Improved formulary placement / increase patient access
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BS/BA degree
- 3+ years of previous management or account management experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Detailed knowledge of payor/PBM economics: understanding key issues and how these shift given changing US healthcare landscape
- In-depth pharma knowledge: including prescribing, regulations, CMS & state policies, supply chain, managed care, sales and legal)
- Strategic thinking: understand account priorities and impact on individual decision-makers
- Consultative selling: ability to identify emerging stakeholder needs and to problem-solve innovative ways (programs, contracts etc.) for Takeda to help meet those needs
- Prioritization: to ensure that effort is directed towards account with greatest potential (e.g., gold accounts)
- Co-ordination across multiple internal stakeholders: leadership and communication skills
- Clear understanding of analytics: ability to apply analytical insight to drive account performance and ability to “ask the right questions” of analytical resources
- Business planning: develop a robust and challenging business plan for the account, and align Takeda stakeholders against delivery
- Approximate 30-40% travel expected within geography
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.