Sales & Marketing IT Business Partner応募 後で応募 求人ID R0015282 掲載日 01/09/2020 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Sales & Marketing IT Business Partner in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Sales & Marketing IT Business Partner working on the Commercial IT team, you will be empowered to lead manage and collaborate and act as a single point of contact between oncology BU’s Sales & Marketing functions and OBU IT Leadership. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by providing leadership and influence the business strategy of the Oncology business and lead the IT translation and operationalization. A typical day will include:
- Commercial IT Business Partnering – Lead, manage and collaborate and act as a single point of contact between oncology business BU’s Sales & Marketing functions and OBU IT Leadership. . Drive harmonization and alignment within Commercial IT.
- Commercial IT Strategy – Provide leadership and influence the business strategy of the Oncology business and lead the IT translation and operationalization by (applying existing, emerging and new IT & Digital standards).
- Capability Development and Co-Creation – Drive business value across key commercial capabilities including product launches, patient services and digital engagement, HCP services, marketing, sales and analytics. Act as a trusted advisor to the business, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels to guide and co-create new capabilities that are directly relevant to BU’s commercial growth strategy.
- Operational responsibility – Drive and manage day-to-day OBU Commercial IT operations and performance while also delivering committed portfolio of Commercial projects.
- Owns IT relationship with OBU Sales and Marketing functions and is accountable for business outcomes enabled by technology & digital. Act as an advisor and leader in identifying and delivering relevant solutions that add business value.
- Provide strategic technology leadership and will help shape and drive growth, innovation and differentiation across BU, while maintaining global alignment, through existing standards and emerging technology.
- Collaborate and harmonize/align strategic approaches and the operationalization with other IT business partners within Commercial IT to shape IT vision and direction.
Manage business demand
- Coordinate with the relevant Commercial Business Process Experts to enable BU’s core capabilities (Sales, Marketing, Patient Engagement, Non personal engagement) as well as other Global IT functions
- Lead and maintain IT roadmaps in alignment with BU’s strategic plans, ensuring those roadmaps are aligned in the region and globally
Be the best business partner and continue to build you and your teams business acumen
- Understand the Takeda business, its geographies, its franchises, the disease states and the products and services provided
- Influence and drive OBU’s strategy and roadmap definition, ensuring technology & digital are key enablers in the discussion. Be a technology evangelist
- Manage the launch of new products and the established brand teams, proactively suggesting ways in which technology can maximize the value for society, our patients and Takeda
- Align and lead the collaboration with the business leaders in your area. Understand and influence the business strategy. Understand specific business initiatives and goals
Manage, influence and improve the solutions for business partners, customers and patients in order to optimize the best possible experience with Takeda
- Expert and manage the IT solutions deployed in OBU – both the commercial IT solutions and all IT technology that supports the user base
- Manage to improve the end user experience by working relevant IT teams (for example, help improve onboarding/offboarding processes)
Pro-active align with the IT organization (Key when acting as a single point of contact) so that the appropriate teams can be engaged correctly to deliver the best solutions
- Network with and get to know the key team members across all IT functions (CTUX, UAMS, Enterprise Digital, R&D, Corporate IT, Global Manufacturing and Supply, etc.) so that demand and solutions can be best coordinated, especially those areas not directly in the scope of commercial IT
Ensure the Global Commercial Toolkit is fully maximized in BU
- Collaborate to ensure demand is appropriately collected, filtered, consolidated, prioritized, funded and resourced
- Communicate and Lead the operating plan across the business and IT leadership
- Influence and advise the IT & Digital Head for Oncology BU to execute the operating plan
Measure progress and stay within agreed budget
- Lead the use relevant scorecards to monitor and manage progress across operations (end user experience), projects and budget
- Take appropriate action to keep on track IT’s commitments
- Communicate progress within the business and IT
- Present Oncology Commercial IT metrics to leadership
Leadership, Organizational and Team development
- Manage what roles, responsibilities and sizing are needed to provide support to the business environment you support
- Create a culture of agility, performance, and value in technology services
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering
- 7+ years of working experience managing commercial, medical affairs, or patient service IT initiatives including large external service provider partnerships within Pharmaceutical and/or Biotech environment
- Minimum 7 years of information management and/or related work experience in Biotech/Pharmaceutical industry
- Understand and provide clarity and transparency of local Commercial needs
- Strong collaborating skills and experience in people management and skills development
- Strong commercial business acumen with knowledge of interdependencies that impact the organization
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with ability to listen and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrated experience overseeing CRM or Salesforce.com solutions
- Proven track record of driving change in processes and organizations, while maintaining working relationships with key business customers.
- Passion for optimizing the customer / end-user experience.
- Strong knowledge of information management, data quality, data constraints and Governance Frameworks
- Versed in Risk management possessing ability to identify, analyze, track, manage and resolve risks issues that impact project
- Apply global solutions where possible and local solutions only when necessary
- Understands and coordinates all aspects of IT including end user experience (infrastructure and applications) in OBU and is able to coordinate cross IT activities
- Experience with full software development life cycle in regulated environment (FDA, GxP, HIPAA, SOX, GDPR and other data privacy, computer system validation, a plus)
- Project management qualification or equivalent experience preferable
- Experience on large IT projects from start to end
- Expertise in budget planning and financial management.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.