Scientific Director, Bioanalytical & Biomarker Sciences & Technologies, Oncology SPoC応募後で応募 求人ID R0103465 掲載日 09/25/2023 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
About the role:
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Scientific Director, Bioanalytical & Biomarker Sciences & Technologies, Oncology SPoC, based in Cambridge, MA.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- The Bioanalytical and Biomarker Science and Technologies (BST) department at Takeda is seeking a strong scientific and strategic leader to join the group as the BST Single Point of Contact (SPoC) for the Oncology Therapeutic Area to support clinical development of novel therapeutics across the range of modalities (small molecules, antibodies, bi-specifics, nucleic acids and more).
- This is a strategic role that reports to the Head of BST and serves as a single point of contact to the Oncology Precision and Translational Medicine (PTM), Drug Discovery Unit, Therapeutic Area Unit, and other cross-functional partners.
- The candidate will work closely with the PTM, TAU and DDU leadership to define portfolio needs in terms of bioanalytical (PK and immunogenicity) support, translate the needs into the BST strategy and plans, and monitor execution and timely deliverables to support portfolio progression.
How you will contribute:
- The BST oncology SPoC will be the face of BST to functions within PTS (e.g., DMPK, DSRE) and to external partners and will provide a consistent message about BST to all collaborators and stakeholders.
- The BST oncology SPoC will work closely with the BST leadership to assign BST SMEs and program leads and will support respective BST teams in the highly matrixed environment.
- The BST oncology SPOC may also lead global immunogenicity efforts across Takeda including building a best-in-class immunogenicity discipline and leading the development of Immunogenicity Risk Assessment and Mitigation plans as well as sections for regulatory filings including the Integrated Summary of Immunogenicity.
- The BST oncology SPoC will review relevant content in key reports, governance documents and regulatory documentation (e.g., IND, briefing books), and flag required areas of input to the BST LT and head.
- The SPoC will maintain portfolio level book of work and budget in partnership with BST logistics and PTS Operations teams.
- Success in this role will be evaluated by the ability to build effective partnership with relevant colleagues within PTS, PTM, DDU, TAU and other collaborators, align and deliver on BST deliverables with focus on high-quality and timely delivery of PK and immunogenicity data for ongoing clinical trials. The candidate should also influence and inspire team members, and maintain a culture of innovation, scientific rigor, operational excellence, and collaboration.
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- The BST oncology SPoC should have a deep understanding of bioanalysis, immunogenicity, immunology and technical execution with 10+ years in regulated bioanalysis and should be able to work with the SMEs to identify and resolve issues.
- The BST oncology SPoC will ideally have experience with immune-oncology, new modalities and immunogenicity risk assessment and mitigation.
- The BST oncology SPoC will serve as a key member of the BST leadership team helping drive strategic and tactical operations and formulating broad, long-ranging goals in support of BST and PTS goals.
Decision-making and Autonomy
- Independently manages workload and expectations
- Scientifically independent
- Scientific driver for research strategy that impacts group internally and outside area of function
- Initiates and leads external interactions and collaborations
- Frequent contact with internal and external personnel at various management levels
- Makes strategic recommendations for BST oncology portfolio in alignment with stakeholders.
- PhD degree in a scientific discipline with 10+ years experience , or
- MS with 14+ years experience, or
- BS with 16+ years experience
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Location and Salary Information:
- Location: Cambridge, MA
- Base Salary Range: $165,000-$236,000 based on candidate professional experience level.
- The final salary offered for this position may take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, location, skills, education, and experience.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.