Senior Manager, Marketing Capabilities応募 後で応募 求人ID R0008204 掲載日 05/14/2019 Location:Boston, Massachusetts; Lexington, Massachusetts
Senior Manager, Marketing Capabilities
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Senior Manager, Marketing Capabilities.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
The Marketing Capabilities Team is part of the Commercial Capabilities team at Takeda USA. The mission of the team is to build “Best-for Takeda” Marketing Capabilities to support the ongoing development of Takeda marketers, build new or enhanced marketing process, and embed supporting tools across the business. The team supports four business units: Neuroscience/Opthalmics, Gastrointestinal, Immunology, and Hematology/Rare and all Brand and Multi-Channel Marketing teams in those businesses. This team plays a significant role in the organization to establish and sustain needed capabilities through this current time of integration and into the future as we expand our portfolio with new product launches.
The Senior Manager of Marketing Capabilities will play a critical role to pull through new marketing organization capabilities, manage and influence change, identify future development opportunities, provide strategic input into the brand teams and associated partners, assess resourcing requirements, manage projects, and evaluate impact. This individual will work closely with various levels of marketing leadership as well as partner closely with Training and Leadership Development, Human Resources, Marketing Operations, and other cross-functional partners. This will require experience across a variety of marketing competencies, a strong ability to communicate effectively, drive organizational change, and influence without authority.
The Senior Manager of Marketing Capabilities is a unique opportunity for an experienced marketer who has a passion for improving patient and business outcomes. This individual will work across teams and functions, will influence at all levels, and ultimately will make a real lasting impact to the organization.
- Execute marketing development programs and training.
- Partner with the Brand Teams to embed new capabilities.
- Identify new capability needs and work with Marketing Capabilities team to maintain and execute the Marketing Capabilities roadmap.
- Maintain an external and customer-facing focus to evaluate new trends and opportunities for the business. Have an innovative mindset.
- Consult on marketing processes and capabilities such as Product Positioning and Messaging, Insights Generation, Brand Planning, Customer Engagement, Measurement and Reporting, Employee Reward and Recognition and Performance Management.
- Manage Organizational Change Management (OCM) initiatives such as communications, impact evaluation, community building initiatives, and mitigation of organization obstacles.
- Connect marketers to each other and to solutions to improve the work we do and ultimately achieve our customer and business goals.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters Degree preferred
- Minimum of 6 years of Marketing experience required, preferred in Pharmaceuticals, with a variety of marketing roles preferred
- Previous Marketing Capabilities or Organizational Change Management experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and skills necessary to lead through change and influence without authority
- Demonstrates leadership, influencing and coaching skills required
- Demonstrates strategic and critical thinking, as well as problem solving skills
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a matrix environment
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills–ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and develop workflow processes and tasks for multiple projects
- Proficient using MS Office suite
- None required.
- Ability to drive or fly to various meetings or client sites, including overnight trips
- Some international travel may be required
- Requires approximately 10-20% travel
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.