Senior Medical Science Liaison - IBD (AR, AL, LA, MS)応募 後で応募 求人ID R0011945 掲載日 09/04/2019 Location:Boston, Massachusetts; Albertville, Alabama; Deerfield, Illinois; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; Benton, Arkansas; Biloxi, Mississippi; Birmingham, Alabama
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Senior Medical Science Liaison in our AR, AL, LA, MS Territory.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Senior Medical Science Liaison working on the Inflammatory Bowel Disease team, you will be empowered to build strong partnerships and educate patients. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by providing creditable scientific expertise . A typical day will include:
- Under the guidance of the Medical Science Liaison Lead or Country Medical Lead (CML), the Medical Science Liaison (MSL) drives the implementation of the Country medical affairs plans related primarily to KOL engagement and data dissemination.
- In a compliant manner, the Medical Science Liaison systematically identifies the needs of KOLs, investigators and other stakeholders in patient care, establishes strong professional relationships, provides credible scientific expertise and serves as a link to Shire Global Medical, Global Clinical and external partners.
- The MSL serves as a field-based extension of the country Therapeutic Area team.
- Externally focused, Health Care Professional (HCP) related activities are expected to comprise at least 80%of Medical Science Liaison responsibilities.
- The Medical Science Liaison maintains personal expertise in relevant disease areas and Medical Science Liaison best practices that can be applied externally and internally.
- 55% Key Opinion Leaders Engagement
- 25% Data Dissemination
- 10% Medical leadership and strategic planning
- 10% Knowledge, expertise and insights management
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Doctoral degree preferred, Masters considered in a health sciences related field preferred such as a PharmD, MD, Ph.D, NP or PA with equivalent experience considered, with a thorough grasp of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Three years of healthcare or related experience (managed markets, clinical practice, research or academic) following award of doctoral degree including a minimum of 2 years of medical liaison experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Possesses superior communication skills, both oral and written, and able to engender trust and respect of peers, subordinates and superiors.
- Well-versed in highly technical and scientific languages in order to communicate with key Thought Leaders, Medical Affairs, Research and Development, as well as other key internal and external stakeholders.
- Firm understanding of the key phases, processes, and techniques that are involved in both the pre-clinical and clinical aspects of drug development.
- Proven track record of teamwork, leadership, timely decision making and results orientation in meeting objectives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to drive to or fly to various meetings/client sites.
- Overnight travel (40-60%), including some weekend commitments.
- Travel may vary depending on geography.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Albertville, AL, Auburn, AL, Baton Rouge, LA, Benton, AR, Biloxi, MS, Birmingham, AL