Senior Program Manager, Workplace Violence Risk Management応募 後で応募 求人ID R0013466 掲載日 10/21/2019 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Senior Program Manager, Workplace Violence Risk Management - Cambridge, MA
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Senior Program Manager for Workplace Violence Risk Management in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Senior Program Manager, Workplace Violence Risk Management working on the Protective Services & Security Center of Excellence team, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by ensuring a safety and welcoming workplace for all. You will take point on growing and executing on a workplace safety program for our organization, including owning the global policy, trainings, stakeholder education, as well as threat assessment and incident management. You'll do this using your experience in law enforcement and programmatic best practice. An ideal candidate would have both military/law enforcement as well as corporate workplace violence risk management experience, a background in formal threat assessment tools, as well as strong communication skills and the ability to work with senior executives and line staff with equal comfort. A typical day will include:
- Manages the Takeda Workplace Violence Risk Management program, to identify, report, and manage behaviors of concern to mitigate, interrupt, and resolve risks associated with targeted violence towards people and assets
- Provides guidance and oversight of the Threat Management Team program including cross functional stakeholder coordination and training
- Manages operational aspects of this program to reduce company risk and exposure to all Takeda parties, including both employees and non-employees, and Takeda’s reputation
- Provide support to the Executive Protection program on case by case basis as determined by Protective Services Lead
- Manage the Workplace Violence (WPV) Risk Management program at an operational level to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and respond to any WPV issues impacting Takeda people, business, and assets
- Develops, conducts and expands Workplace Violence awareness & response training programs for the enterprise
- Help develop and support the creation and implementation of active attacker response plans for selected Takeda sites
- Conducts threat assessments where required to help determine and implement effective case management plans to safely resolve WPV issues
- Supports and coordinates efforts with Security Operations, Security Systems & Technology, and Regional Security Leads to ensure resources are properly aligned to support Security COE initiatives.
- Supports the Protective Services Lead to help manage supplier relationships and services agreements relevant to WPV Risk Management providers. Enables mechanisms for easy access and visibility of supplier performance at global, regional, local and functional level.
- Proactively conducts organizational threat assessments to understand Takeda’s risks related to safety and violence in the workplace and mitigate the risk of Workplace Violence
- Identifies resources to assist in the development of the WPV program This shall include external resources and other thought leaders in this area. The Program Manager stays current in the field of Workplace Violence through education and training opportunities and participation in industry groups
- Manages Takeda’s response to threats of violence through coordination with the COE Regional Security Leads. These investigations will include coordination of resources internally (HR, Legal, Risk Management, etc) and from outside vendors and law enforcement
- Collaborates with Security Operations and Regional Security Leads to ensure enhanced security measures are in place to mitigate risk when dealing with threats of violence
- Maintains and oversees the WPV case management system to accurately account for all WPV issues
- Develop governance documents (standards, guidelines, KPI dashboards, risk registers, etc.)
- Publishes periodic reports for senior management which track workplace violence incidents and reports on proactive accomplishments
- Other duties as assigned that could include, but not limited to, Executive Protection and Meetings & Event support when needed as determined by the Protective Services Lead
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS:
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise:
- Monitors industry best practices. Creates and manages system to collect and distribute internal and external best practices
- Innovative, calculated risk taker who learns from mistakes
- Ability to initiate feedback process to seize coaching opportunities for team members, while continuously pursuing self-development and growth
- Develop strong alignment and collaboration with Head of Security Center of Excellence (CoE), Protective Services Lead, and other key stakeholders within Takeda Global Real Estate, Facilities, & Procurement and all other BUs as appropriate.
- Third party vendors
- Domestic and International partners within law enforcement, intelligence agencies, embassies, and consulates
- Knowledge of current and emerging trends targeted violence prevention and global security.
- Creative and practical problem solver
- Highly regulated industry
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in area of study relevant to security, management, or business required
- 5-10 years of experience in security, risk management, investigations, Workplace Violence mitigation required
- Prior corporate experience strongly preferred
- Prior Law Enforcement or Military experience preferred
- Interviewing and interrogation certification strongly preferred (Reid & Associates, e.g.)
- Association of Threat Assessment Professionals membership preferred
- Familiarity with Structured Professional Judgement (SPJ) tools for threat assessments such as WAVR-21 strongly preferred
- Vendor management experience strongly preferred
- Comfort level with international travel, cultural differences, and logistics management preferred
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to take initiative
- HR 218 – LEOSA Certified or ability to obtain certification is preferred
- Domestic and International travel may be required with little or no notice (potential of 10-20% annually)
- Passport and ability to obtain entry Visas as required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with experience and comfort making presentations to people at all levels of the company
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite programs
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.