Source to Contract Subject Matter Expert応募後で応募 求人ID R0056702 掲載日 01/07/2022 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company to inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Senior Manager, Source to Contract Subject Matter Expert in our Cambridge, MA Office.
Report directly to the Global Source to contract process expert, Source to Contract Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) will
- Implement Takeda's strategic vision for Source to Contract Procurement processes.
- Develop an understanding of current tools, systems, ways of working and buying channels
- Establish procedures and standards of processes and buying channels performance and compliance ; identify and champion industry best practices; make recommendations for optimization, standardization, automatization for better performance, with a focus on end-users experience.
- Work in collaboration with partner functions: GREFP (Global Real Estate Facilities & Procurement), TBS (Takeda Business Solutions), Finance, Legal, IT and Partners to ensure agreement and implement the solutions.
- Introduce and leverage digital, automation, and contemporary technology e.g. AI, big data and work with Takeda Business Services (TBS) and IT to implement. Champion adoption by the global procurement community
- 10+ years experience in Procurement and procurement technology with a focus on strategic sourcing, contract management and buying channels.
- BA or BS required, MBA or Masters Degree with Supply Chain/Procurement emphasis
- Technical expertise in procurement operations, procurement and procurement technology , including experience of contracts, e-sourcing and more generally ERP systems. Excellent knowledge of SAP/Ariba and buying channels.
- Experience with designing, and project managing process and systems improvement programs that achieved.
- Excellent partner management
- Business and corporate financial experience
- Experience with process improvement using disciplined methodology, i.e. Lean or Six Sigma
- Pharmaceutical Industry Experience
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Effective November 1, 2021, absent an approved religious or medical reason, all US office-based and lab-based Takeda employees who work fully on-site or in a hybrid model (as determined by Takeda) must be fully vaccinated to work at a Takeda site or to engage with Takeda colleagues or anyone else on behalf of Takeda. As of the same date, absent an approved religious or medical reason, US field-based employees, employees must be fully vaccinated to continue in their current roles. US employees who work at a Takeda manufacturing facility, and those who work at a BioLife center or BioLife lab, may be subject to different guidelines. You are encouraged to speak with their recruiter to seek further information on the applicable guidelines for your team for which they have applied.
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to accomplish their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and work toward excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to provide Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.