*Summer Intern, Computational Biology (TBOS-1)応募 後で応募 求人ID R0013748 掲載日 11/14/2019 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Summer Intern for 2020 in our Cambridge, MA, office.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. We look for a summer intern who wants to work on machine learning and deep learning for drug discovery and development. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
- Will assist to evaluate machine learning/deep learning/artificial intelligence methods for big biomedical data analysis
- Will Run literature search/review and algorithm evaluation with strong statistical and quantitative skills
- Will write reports and give presentations on the analysis results to internal/external audience
- Must be deadline driven and have a high level of organizational and planning skills
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to work well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- A PhD student/candidate in computational biology, bioinformatics, computer science, statistics (biostatistics), electrical and computer engineering, biomedical engineering, or bioengineering
- Strong quantitative science background including machine learning, particularly deep learning, and statistics
- Extensive experiences with building machine learning based predictive models using biomedical data including genomics and patient phenotype data
- Good experiences with analyzing large-scale genomics data including NGS-based mutations and gene expression profiles such as RNA-Seq
- Proficient in R and Python. Also proficient in Python-based deep learning development platforms such as Keras, PyTorch, and/or TensorFlow
- Excellent communication skills and attitude for collaboration
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
Better Health, Brighter Future
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Paid Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)