*Summer Intern, Marketing, Mood Disorders応募 後で応募 求人ID R0014129 掲載日 11/12/2019 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
As a Marketing Intern you will get hands on experience in marketing best practices and will have the opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced team environment. You’ll get exposure to many different aspects of marketing, including: digital, creative, communications, analytics, customer insights and the pharmaceutical industry in general.
- Learn and participate in tactics that align with brand strategy
- Work collaboratively with the team to support ongoing projects
- Exposure to various other functions within the organization, patient, and HCP marketing
- Participate in specified competitive research assignments
- Candidates must be detail oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team
- Must have basic Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Must be deadline driven and have a high level of organizational and planning skills
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to work well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Desired Majors: Business, Marketing, Communications, PR, Advertising
Paid Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)