*Summer Intern, R+D Partnership Office - Data Analytics応募 後で応募 求人ID R0013638 掲載日 11/07/2019 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Summer Intern for 2020 in our Cambridge, MA, office.
Here, everyone matters, and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
- Big Data + Internal Knowledge as a means understand our history and our path forward in external collaborations
- Leverage legacy CEI data & imPACT data to generate insights on our funnel of partnerships since institution of CEI and R&D Partnership Office
- # of deals per year pursued vs. executed by CEI since inception (with a funnel type breakdown of progression to certain stages (i.e., PRC review; NBTS, Negotiation, Execution etc.)
- Analysis of executed deals by TA since 2016 (contractual terms, deal complexity and term of negotiation, etc.) against current status; outcome, duration; spend to date
- Specific focus on a handful of select deals using the data plus subjective interviews from key stakeholders (CEI, TAU/DDU Portfolio Leads, Alliance Managers, etc.) and potentially our Partners to generate valuable insights
- Current Status/Outcome
- Big Wins vs. Less Successful
- Lessons Learned
- Perceived Value (investment vs. yield)
- Must be deadline driven and have a high level of organizational and planning skills
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; he or she also possesses the ability to work well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Applicants must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree and have completed at least their sophomore year or be a graduate level student pursuing a master’s degree or doctorate
- For Bachelor’s and master’s degree students, a major in a Data Science, Analytics, and MBA
Better Health, Brighter Future
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Paid Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)