*Summer Internship, Quantitative Translational Sciences, Imaging (Preclinical)応募 後で応募 求人ID R0014324 掲載日 11/14/2019 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Summer Intern for 2020 in our Cambridge, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
Takeda's summer internship program blends real world experience with an extensive overview of the pharmaceutical industry. Knowledgeable mentors will provide guidance as you gain professional hands-on experience. The summer internship program is 12 weeks in length and offers a unique perspective into a world-class pharmaceutical company. Compensation is competitive, and financed temporary housing is available to those who qualify. Our internship program also provides you the opportunity to network with people at Takeda through various planned events and activities.
The Quantitative Translational Sciences (QTS) Imaging group is recruiting for a summer 2020 intern. The QTS-Imaging group supports drug discovery and development by designing, conducting and managing advanced imaging studies (e.g. MRI, CT, or PET) from early discovery through clinical trials. The goals and activities of this internship can be tailored to the specific interests and strengths of the applicant.
EXAMPLE POSITION ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Potential projects could include developing novel imaging methods to image animal models of disease or new clinical imaging biomarkers, developing advanced image analysis methods for preclinical or clinical image data sets, or designing new approaches for modeling or machine learning of imaging data
- The position could support preclinical animal imaging projects by researching novel animal models of disease, designing imaging biomarker experiments, coordinating completion of imaging experiments with external vendors, and analyzing and interpreting the results of the experiments.
- The successful applicant could be assigned various tasks in support of ongoing imaging projects. If interested, the person could be delegated tasks associated with developing tools/software for quantitative analysis of the imaging data in various modalities (such as PET, MRI, CT), routine analysis of imaging data, image processing, document writing, and PowerPoint presentations.
- The person will work closely with the imaging personnel to understand the business needs as well as gain experience in a pharmaceutical industry setting.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a U.S. accredited university for the semester before and immediately following the internship.
- Applicants must be pursuing an advanced degree (e.g. MS, PhD, MD and/or DVM).
- Training in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Biomedical Engineering, Mathematics, Medicine/Veterinary Medicine or Life Sciences is preferred.
- Experience in at least one of the following, image processing, animal imaging, radiology, is preferred
- Must be deadline driven and have a high level of organizational and planning skills
- The ideal candidate exhibits strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills; they also possess the ability to work well in teams, effectively manage multiple projects, and present ideas clearly and concisely.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Paid Intern (Fixed Term) (Trainee)