Technology Lead- Quality Systems応募後で応募 求人ID R0015278 掲載日 12/17/2019 Location:Boston, Massachusetts; San Diego, California
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Technology Lead- Quality Systems in our Cambridge, MA, Exton, MA, or San Diego, CA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Technology Lead working on the Quality Systems team, you will be empowered to leadership to design, development and execution of the roadmap, technical design and deployment of products across a global discipline in an advanced, product-focused IT organization. A typical day will include:
- Provide leadership to design, development and execution of the roadmap, technical design and deployment of products across a global discipline in an advanced, product focused IT organization.
- Work with and influence Product Engineers, Product Managers and Team members in complex situations to ensure optimal implementation and coordination with other products in the product ecosystem both within their own discipline and across IT functions
- Use broad knowledge across technical disciplines to ensure products are secure, use modern deployment techniques and functional APIs. Also track end of life components and transitions vs future state progress against a product portfolio
- Influence and lead global strategic activities for design and configuration of all technical aspects within a discipline and coordinates activities with other discipline leads
- Manage the design, execution and maintenance of complex solutions to identified business problems
- Lead the execution of projects and manage contractors or internal FTEs ensuring optimum assignment of resources to activity areas.
- Manage and influence technical product development approaches, use different technologies, patterns and design methods along with modern scripted deployment techniques to rapidly and iteratively deliver on product development and enhancements for legacy and enterprise GxP document management system (DMS) and learning management systems (LMS) platforms
- Manage the capability and contribute to the global Quality technology portfolio
- Serve as the Technical Leader of product teams providing resource and guidance on design & technologies used as well as agile, iterative implementation and deployment in alignment with the rest of the product portfolio
- Knowledge and deep understanding of Quality processes as well as modern technologies including how to translate process, UX, usability and operational feedback into technical designs, roadmaps and implementation. Ability to influence direction of business processes to align with best practices and use of modern technologies.
- Manages the overall technical & influences operational strategy of the function aligning with strategies of associated disciplines both in Quality and IT
- Design and develop software components/technology services and solutions (functional and analytical) and services to complex problems in partnership with vendors and internal IT teams based on business requirements using internal coding standards, tools (e.g. Spark, Python, etc.) and modular best practices.
- Influences and manages the target state architecture for the capability and drives corresponding roadmaps ensuring up-to-date enterprise architecture records/repository and lifecycle management
- Maintains strong relationships with both Quality and other IT functions and employs effective negotiation skills to reach agreement with internal or external parties
- Effectively leads the implementation of major plans, products and programs within a capability line across Quality DMS IT disciplines taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
- Identifies and proposes new technology acquisitions in the context of business processes to solves complex problems while understanding the impact on other disciplines
- Communicates and promotes cross-domain use of capabilities ensuring that products and their components are well architected, documented and implemented with modern architectures, microservice based API able to participate with other products and platforms in the ecosystem.
- Influence Quality functional processes and technology strategy and make decisions with an impact on the discipline's global work processes with an identifiable impact on results.
- Contribute to annual budgeting process within a capability, aligning functional demand with emerging technological opportunities and manage technology budget once assigned
- Works independently to navigate complex situations with guidance in only the most business critical situations with wider strategic impact. Provides leadership to own discipline and influences other disciplines.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline. Advanced Degree is preferred.
- Six or more years of experience in use, design and/or architecture of Quality Systems platforms
- Experience with Document Management Systems, Learning Management Systems, and/or Quality Systems is required.
- Experience implementing large-scaled and integrated Quality System platforms (cloud based and on-premise solutions)
- Extensive knowledge of computer systems validation practices
- Extensive knowledge and experience with IT Service Management processes, principles and tools
- Actively participate in the technology community to stay current with methodology, software, and data development and a recognized leader across multiple areas in the field
- Up-to-date expertise in the solution area assigned and continuously enhances own skills.
- Is considered a subject matter expert for leading edge techniques and technologies within own and related disciplines
- Strong interpersonal and excellent oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in an agile and rapid changing environment with high quality deliverables
- Master or higher Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience with the design,, configuration and implementation of integrated GxP DMS (Veeva QualityDocs) and LMS platforms
- Experience delivering architectural documentation and implementation against SAAS, IAAS or Development projects
- Understanding of IAAS Environments, scripted deployment scripts, Web Services, JSON formats, SQL and Relational Databases
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
San Diego, CA