Testing Service Manager応募 後で応募 求人ID R0014928 掲載日 01/20/2020 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Testing Service Manager in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Futureto people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
As a Testing Service Manager working on the Testing Center of Excellence team, you will be empowered to define, develop and implement the procedures related to management and operations of testing CoE. In this role, you will contribute to Takeda’s mission by designing and implementing the regional Testing Center of Excellence strategy A typical day will include:
- Develop, execute, review and approve all system test and user acceptance testing of computerized systems for the testing Center of Excellence.
- Manages budgets and business plans.
- Manages a regional group of employees, vendors, consultants and/or contractors responsible for testing services
- Design and implement the regional Testing CoE strategy.
- Define, develop and implement the procedures related to management and operations of the testing CoE.
- Deliver of IS/IT testing services.
- Develop and maintain the regional testing CoE annual budget including monthly reviews, forecasts and allocations. This includes managing the testing resources budget for up to 20 projects.
- Manages a group of testing analysts/consultants who test, evaluate, and validate IT systems and identify issues in software or services.
- Manage the hiring and performance of the IS/IT testing staff within area of responsibility, and guide the development of individual staff members to insure appropriate skills and behaviors exist to accomplish function goals.
- Define, execute and monitor quality metrics related to regional Testing CoE, and lead continuous process improvement activities.
- Partner with IS/IT managers who support client areas to plan, prioritize and schedule the resourcing of projects and services including the use of alternative resourcing models such as Offshore.
- Oversee design, development and delivery of training to Testing Analysts and consultants (i.e. Tata International, Randstad, etc.).
- Lead the activities for the definition and implementation of testing best practices, standards, and procedures for IS/IT systems.
- Represent Takeda during FDA or other regulatory agency inspections involving computer validation, electronic record/electronic signature, data integrity, and overall IT Systems Validation and Testing.
- Partner with IS/IT management and key affiliate contributors from R&D, Commercial, and other affiliates to ensure corporate/local quality standards and policies are applied consistently across all IS/IT projects.
- Has in depth knowledge of and stays current on the Global System Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology, IT compliance and computer system validation.
- Familiar with a variety of the pharmaceutical industry’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Provides consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist for regulatory compliance and quality assurance for a project.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline and ten years IS/IT experience.
- Minimum of two years people management experience.
- Experience with validated computer systems. Experience in pharmaceutical industry is highly desirable.
- Ability to lead teams in the correct interpretation of regulations
- Demonstrated the ability to make quality decisions that will set precedence for systems development.
- Good oral and written communications skills, business acumen with problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to write and speak the English language
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE)
- Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
- Quality Assurance Institute (QAI)
- Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
- Certified Software Test Engineer (CSTE)
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.