Translational Research Lead: Cell Engagers, Oncology Precision & Translational Medicine応募後で応募 求人ID R0067892 掲載日 05/19/2022 Location:Boston, Massachusetts
About the role:
Join Takeda as Translational Research Lead- Cell Engagers, Oncology Precision & Translational Medicine where you will develop and support oncology translational strategy as Cell Engager projects move through drug discovery and into early clinical development.. You will also bridge the discovery and clinical development organization and support projects at the interface between discovery and clinical development (and early clinical development) projects. You will focus on Cell Engager projects aimed at developing transformative Cell Engager Therapies for cancer patients using the innate immune system and addressing the suppressive TME.. As part of the Precision and Translational Medicine team within the Oncology Cell Therapy and Therapeutic Area Unit, you will report to Matyas Ecsedi, Associate Medical Director and work with the Redirected Immunity-Early Translational Oncology group and Cell Engager project teams.
How you will contribute:
- Working with partners in preclinical stage project teams, the TRL will:
- Generate clear, testable translational hypothesis to address unmet need
- Partner with the project team lead to build the differentiation strategy for the therapeutic and establish the clinical and mechanism of action hypothesis
- Establish strategy for query of patient datasets to support translational hypothesis
- Contribute to hypothesis-driven study design and data analysis, including identification of most relevant preclinical and ex vivo models
- Establish stage-appropriate project blueprint for a differentiated asset to address unmet patient need with important GNG decision points
- Contribute to authoring and review of internal stage-gate documents
- Design and manage external collaborations
- Working with partners in the clinical stage global project teams, the TRL will
- Design non-clinical experiments to support biomarker strategy, combination strategy and overall MOA-related translational questions.
- Contribute to the clinical translational team and work with the global translational lead to support answering specific translational questions
- Contribute to the analysis and interpretation of clinical biomarker results, evaluation of translational hypothesis based on clinical data, and data-driven generation of new hypotheses with focus on reverse translation
- PhD degree in a scientific discipline with 5+ years experience , or MS with 10+ years experience, or BS with 12 + years experience
- Understanding of latest research in Cell Engager/Immuno-oncology preclinically and clinically
- Knowledge of the clinical landscape in solid tumors with an understanding of how Cell Engagers and Immuno-oncology therapeutics are affecting the landscape.
- Scientifically independent
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This position is currently classified as "hybrid" in accordance with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
Absent an approved religious or medical reason, all US field-based employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as a condition of employment.
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.