Cognos Analytics Consultant応募後で応募 求人ID R0062355 掲載日 05/04/2022 Location:Bratislava, Slovakia
Cognos Analytics Consultant
Full-time. Flexible work available. Bratislava, Slovakia.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
Knowledge & Experience
- 3+ years of strong hands-on experience with IBM Cognos Analytics; ideally with exposure to architecture, administration, and authoring
- Experience developing reports in Cognos, including experience with the following functionality: multi-page output, bursting, prompting, drill-through definitions, and conditional styles
- Experience building metadata models on top of relational data sources in Framework Manager and/or Data Modules
- Experienced handling Cognos Admin functions such as report scheduling, backup scheduling, content deployment between environments, folder and object security, license/group/role assignment, system status monitoring, and error investigation/troubleshooting
- Familiar with Cognos Dashboards, Stories, and Explore functionality
- Experience with basic dimensional-style reporting in Cognos off OLAP sources such as Cognos PowerCubes, TM1, or SSAS cubes
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to communicate with both business & technical teams
General Technical and Data Experience and Skills
- Solid knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Foundational understanding of security concepts such as AD/LDAP, authentication/authorization, SSO, SSL certificates, etc.
- Foundational understanding of cloud infrastructure & services (such as AWS or Azure)
What Takeda Can Offer You
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Paid leave
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Food stipend
- Professional Development
- Paid volunteering time
- Summer schedule
- Education and Internet allowance
- Referral bonus
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is €2640 gross per month (full time). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, increased payment is possible.
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
- We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match of gross salary. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
- When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
- We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
- We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
- We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
- We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
- And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people.
You’ll have access to:
- Daily allowance for meals
- Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
- Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses