Data Architect – SAP Analytics Solutions応募後で応募 求人ID R0067679 掲載日 06/10/2022 Location:Bratislava, Slovakia
Data Architect – SAP Analytics Solutions
Full-time. Flexible work available. Bratislava, Slovakia.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
As a Data Architect – SAP Analytics Solutions you’ll provide leadership, strategic decision-making, and guidance within technical disciplines, responding to disruptive analytical technologies and solving unique and complex problems. You will research, architect, and define Advanced Analytics & Business Intelligence capabilities and strategies for information delivery and data exploration to support business function needs and goals. You will be responsible for defining and maintaining the data structure of the SAP Analytics solutions and ensuring that this is in place to meet business requirements. You will take joint ownership for the data products with Product Owners and ensures that the data architecture is aligned to strategy and interfaces with other Takeda Data partners / functional units and you will ensure alignment between the Platform Architect and product owners / data engineers on data strategy and architecture.
- Designing end to end analytical workflows, including overall architecture, capabilities, platforms, tools and governing processes
- Creating, maintaining, and communicating positioning/go-forward strategies for analytical capabilities/tools
- Sharing governance responsibility to ensure alignment to enterprise guidelines for security, auditability, data governance, metadata management
- Helping define/improve best practices, guidelines and integration with other enterprise solutions
- Reviewing analytic solutions for re-usability, scalability, synergy opportunities and alignment to defined best practices and guidelines
- Creating and evolving analytic technology roadmap, to align with continuously evolving business needs
- Monitoring technology trends and perform discovery of any new tools/capabilities of interest
- Benchmarking analytic capabilities with industry analysts and other companies
- Owning strategic technology relationships with technology vendors and external communities/partners
- Leading education and training for analytics community
- Guiding the data engineers / product owners and functional partners by making decisions that affect the direction and technical functionality of the product (partnership)
Skills and Qualifications
- 7+ years demonstrating a high degree of proficiency in designing and developing complex, high-quality analytical solutions using SAP Analytics Solutions
- 5+ more years in an Analytic Architecture role designing technology architectures, detailed workflows, best practices and governance guidelines
- Proven track record of delivering scalable, resource intensive, integrated and operational analytical solution; experience creating point of views, roadmaps, and process diagrams
- Hands-on experience working with SAP Analytics Solutions and/or Qlik / Power BI / Tableau
- Experience with open-source analytical technologies like R/Python/TensorFlow would be a plus
- Experience in Agile Development, with specific Solution Architect (or similar) experience preferred
- Understanding of holistic enterprise architecture and interplay of analytical components with enterprise foundational components (data architecture/governance, security, etc.)
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical business model and baseline reporting requirements and processes
- Experience with SAP Analytics products (inc. non-SAP tool integrations a plus)
- Experience with SAP BW and BO (min. 5 years)
Tools and Technology
SAP Analytics Solutions, Qlik, Power BI, Tableau, SAP BW, SAP BO
Preferred tools and Technology
R, Python, TensorFlow
What Takeda Can Offer You
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Paid leave
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Food stipend
- Professional Development
- Paid volunteering time
- Summer schedule
- Education and Internet allowance
- Referral bonus
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is€ 3,500,00gross per month (full time). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, increased payment is possible.
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
- We care about your future. So, we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
- When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
- We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
- We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
- We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
- We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
- And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people.
You’ll have access to:
- Daily allowance for meals
- Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
- Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses
Your application and any and all conversations that occur with the recruiter, HR, and the hiring manager as part of that application will be treated in the strictest confidence.