Data Engineer応募後で応募 求人ID R0098505 掲載日 07/12/2023 Location:Bratislava, Slovakia
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization that uses data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet.
We need your help to make this happen. Join our new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia.
In this role at our state-of-the-art center, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and create solutions that will benefit patients around the world. Become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
At Takeda we unite in diversity.
Takeda is committed to creating an inclusive workplace, where individuals are recognized for the diverse backgrounds and abilities they bring to our company. We are continually improving workplace experience and accessibility for everyone, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as an important contributor to our Team.
As a Data Engineer you will be building and maintaining data systems and construct datasets that are easy to analyze and support Business Intelligence requirements as well as downstream systems.
- Develops and maintains scalable data pipelines and builds out new integrations using AWS native technologies to support continuing increases in data source, volume, and complexity.
- Collaborates with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools and dashboards, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Implements processes and systems to drive data reconciliation, monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders, downstream systems, and business processes that depend on it.
- Writes unit/integration/performance test scripts, contributes to engineering wiki, and documents work.
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Works closely with a team of frontend and backend engineers, product managers, and analysts.
- Works closely with enterprise teams including Enterprise Architecture, Security, and Enterprise Data Backbone Engineering to design and develop data integration patterns/solutions along with proper data models supporting different data and analytics use cases.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors’ Degree, from an accredited institution in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in software, data, data warehouse, data lake, and analytics reporting development.
- Solid experience in data/Big Data, data integration, data model, modern database (Graph, SQL, No-SQL, etc.) query languages and AWS cloud technologies including DMS, Lamda, Databricks, SQS, Step Functions, Data Streaming, Visualization, etc.
- Experience designing, building, maintaining data interactions using SOAP/REST web services/API, as well as schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interact effectively with multifunctional teams.
What Takeda Can Offer You
At Takeda, you may build your career, while contributing to better people’s lives. Expect trust driven culture built around Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance. Joining ICC will give you access to high-end technology, training and colleagues who will support your growth.
As a motivated employee, you should be compensated appropriately. The minimum salary for this position is € 2800 per month (full time), but your final remuneration package may be higher depending on your qualifications and experience.
Here are a few benefits our employees are enjoying at Takeda. To get a full picture of what we are offering, follow this link.
- Medical - High standard medical care
- Bridge days
- Summer Hours
- Multisport Card
Your application and any and all conversations that occur with the recruiter, HR, and the hiring manager as part of that application will be treated in the strictest confidence.