SAP Solution Architect応募後で応募 求人ID R0050868 掲載日 12/15/2021 Location:Bratislava, Slovakia
SAP Solution Architect
Full-time. Flexible work available. Bratislava, Slovakia.
The Future Begins Here
At Takeda, we are creating a future-ready organization, one that evolves at the speed of science and technology using data and digital to meet the needs of patients, our people, and the planet. In order to make that happen, we need your help.
Join our exciting and new Innovation Capability Center (ICC) in Bratislava, Slovakia. This specialized, innovative and state of the art center of technological resources will drive data and digital capabilities and solutions across Takeda. The Center will be home to approximately 300 change agents, organized into chapters and cross-functional squads based on agile ways of working.
Grow your data and digital skills, create and enhance solutions for patients around the globe, and help us create a data and digital-forward Takeda. This is a unique opportunity to become the heart of our internal innovation engine.
As an SAP Solution Architect you'll lead the technical activities, plans and provide technical design utilizing SAP application solutions by working closely with the business, architects and partners to oversee design and drive continuous innovation with unified business and technology platform. You will oversee the ERP project and provide guidance with regards to architectural aspects; ensure Takeda and industry best practices are promoted and investments in the EPM organization are leveraged accordingly.
- Contributes and leads the gathering of information as input for an agile and efficient architecture as base for ERP platforms and DevOps in the near future and formulate a roadmap for the own function.
- Ensures quality in technical solutioning and delivery
- Works with prodcut leads on delivering solutions based on Best Practices, business processes and SAP expertise. Analyzes business requirements and translates them into design.
- Conducts sessions with implementation teams to provide detailed inputs into the solution design
- Collaborates with implementation teams to ensure the solution is developed in line with industry best practices and Takeda standards
- Articulating architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms
- Defines systems strategy, develops systems requirements, designs and prototypes
- Align with UI Architect on overall solution design
- Responsible for driving design for SAP Cloud Platform (SAP Cloud platform) product line and ensure overall product management aligns with enterprise standards.
- Identify and solve complex problems impacting global disciplines on a global level and oversees implementations and implications to be solved.
- Participate in the definition of user requirements, user stories, specifications and the update/review of design documents and process flows. Working closely with the business process leads, IT team members and third-party providers to deliver new application solutions and enhancements to existing applications.
- Act as the subject matter expert for stakeholders and liaison/driver for business community. Possess strong knowledge of both business and technology regarding ERP solutions and developments.
- Work with other cross functional team members to resolve highly complex problems with a global impact on the business and identifies opportunities to streamline business and/or layered system processes.
- Ensure ongoing operations and run for Product Line areas in collaboration with the product delivery services.
- Actively engage with the release and engagement teams, major programs ensuring active adoption and deployment of product line capabilities. Support active engagements and continuous improvement as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 10 years of relevant SAP platform and architecture experience with bachelor’s degree
- 4-5 years of IT work experience related to SAP ecosystems architecture and related technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science,
- Strong technical / application development skills.
- Good technical knowledge of the PaaS market, including deep knowledge of SAPs Cloud Platform, Business technology Platform (BTP)offerings. Architectural and/or hands-on
- Work experience in S4/HANA , SAP Fiori, ABAP and services on HANA
- Work experience on integration capabilities for SAP Cloud Platform and BTP.
- Architecting solution for H4HANA systems and conventions.
- Understanding of API technologies, REST, SOAP, etc.
- Experience as an Integration Architect with end to end implementation projects on premise and cloud solutions.
- Sound understanding of the SAP product roadmap
- Experience of SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Cloud solutions is a plus
- Experience as a workstream team member in a full lifecycle implementation for a major SAP application implementation.
- User Centricity at the core
- Experience with implementing major third-party systems.
- Extensive experience with SDLC methodology and the validation process, including writing deliverables for validated systems.
- Experience with working with multiple teams across a matrixed organization to implement solutions.
What Takeda Can Offer You
- A meaningful career, grounded in our values.
- Continuous professional growth and global careers
- A diverse and inclusive network of colleagues
- Flexible work environment, including hybrid working
- A collaborative culture encouraging an entrepreneurial spirit and agile thinking
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Paid leave
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Food stipend
- Professional Development
- Paid volunteering time
- Summer schedule
- Education and Internet allowance
- Referral bonus
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3,500,00 gross per month (full time). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, increased payment is possible.
Employees have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus based on company, business unit, and individual performance.
Bonuses are available for referrals if your friends join Takeda.
- We care about your future. So we offer a retirement plan for employees, which includes up to a 3% match. You'll also have access to life insurance covering short-term and long-term disability in case of injury or death.
- When in need, we'll support you. Our Takeda-sponsored individual medical plan will give you access to timely health treatment for your medical needs. We also have additional payment available for critical illnesses.
- We understand mental health is also important. Counseling and support resources are available 24/7 through our assistance program for employees and immediate family members.
- We want you to spend time away. We offer generous paid leave and also additional time off for maternity, paternity and parental leave.
- We are committed to helping the world. You'll have the opportunity to participate in paid time away for volunteering activities.
- We know there's more to life than work. we return to the office, you'll enjoy a mix of remote working and in-office collaboration in our state-of-the-art facilities. During summer we have flexible workweeks with half-day Fridays.
And some additional benefits because at Takeda, we invest in our people.
You’ll have access to:
- Daily allowance for meals
- Supplementary monthly payment to spend on retirement savings, educational courses, and leisure activities
- Assistance for home office internet or English learning expenses